[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantasy Football Drama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
This is kind of trivial, but I'm still wondering how I should react (Protip: I'm not giving back the money).

>Commissioner in 1st place
>Two guys who aren't coming back next year, that lost in the playoffs, drop all of their players
>Commissioner won't say whether or not we can pick them up, tries to be sketchy
>My opponent and I pick up some guys, make a gentleman's agreement not to use them, but we don't want someone else to have them just in case
>The guy playing the commissioner throws a fit, drops all of his players and lets the commish go to the finals
>Commissioner declares we're allowed to use dumped players
>All week, shifts dumped players in and out of his lineup to be a dick
>I say fuck it and start one of them at flex
>Win by 3 points, wouldn't have if I didn't start him
>Commissioner gives me the money, we're having a party to exchange the trophy next week
>Fast forward to today, he claims there were "stat adjustments" (I've been watching all week since this happened to me before, I didn't see shit, but I don't have his roster memorized)
>He takes a screenshot of him winning by one
>Immediately posts it to our group chat
>Immediately deletes the league
>Now is demanding "his" money, claims I shouldn't win for using a dropped player anyways, and wants the league trophy to have his name engraved for next week's party

This guy is a total scumbag, so this isn't a huge fucking surprise, but how do I approach this?
>>
tell him to eat a dick
>>
suck his dick
>>
fuck wad doesn't deserve shit but just to fuck with him get the trophy engraved put fake money in envelope foto party and burn both the trophy and envelope in a blaze of fucking glory keep money.
Profit?
>>
>>64664583
see
>>64665469

Tell him he can adjust your jock strap :^)
>>
stop playing with teenagers
>>
>deleted the league

anyone who believes him is an idiot

if people at the party believe him and not you, just give the money back and don't ever deal with those people again. It's not worth it.
>>
>>64664583
tell him to fuck off and find a better league
>>
>>64665641
>Give the money back
Nope the fact he deleted the league means he's full of shit
>>
^^^^^^^^
>>
>>64665734
this. a screenshot doesn't mean shit and if he wasn't trying to cheat there's literally zero reasons to delete it
>>
>>64665734
I don't see the point of making this thread then if that was your intention from the start.

I don't know how close you are with these people but if you intend to keep the money then just cut contact with the commish and the ones who believe him.
>>
Honestly kick his ass if you can and not get in trouble. Its canadian behavior desu
>>
>green text lel

>goto party
>play along with his shit
>goto hand him money
>as his smug ass reaches for the money
>BAM knock that mother fucker out
>piss on his unconscious face
>laugh at the awe struck party guests
>steal his grill
>fuck her in his bed
>remember no condom
>shit on his face on the way out
>leave party
>>
>>64665962
I'm not OP
>>
Keep the money, engrave the trophy to say "BIGGEST FAGGOT" and give it to him at the party. Bonus: give him an envelope as well that you claim has his winnings as he deserved and he opens it to find a card that reads BIGGEST FAGGOT.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.