[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any sport with a spokesman who's a bigger joke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: little joe.jpg (71 KB, 618x685) Image search: [Google]
little joe.jpg
71 KB, 618x685
Is there any sport with a spokesman who's a bigger joke?
>>
Most sports don't have spokesmen.
>>
Oh wow. He's tiny.
>>
Rogan looks like a fucking leprechaun or something there, an elf. What's wrong with him
>>
>>64644896
He's short. Lots of people are.
>>
That internal noise that goes off in your head every time you see a manlet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ
>>
>>64644809
Rogan is silly, but he's a skeptical, pothead comedian. That causes some quirks. However, he's also a former Taekwondo champion and a BJJ black belt. So he knows what he's talking about.
>>
i mean its not hard to be a bigger anything than joe rogan. there are probably bigger beetles out there
>>
>>64644809
Jesus Christ, is this nigga serious? He looks 4 feet tall, no way that gnome is 5'9". Seriously, how do manlets even go out in public?
>>
>>64644809
whats the point of living if ur a manlet?
>>
>>64646226
5'6" manlet here. We compensate by getting 5'2" Filipino gfs
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 634x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 634x421
>>64646815
...and having 5' 3" sons that marry 4' 10" Pakistani girls.

I swear the species is starting to split in two.
>>
I dunno, if youre a manlet might as well be able to beat people up.

Not just lift, cause we all know thats silly.
>>
>>64646226
5'4'' here I have gun
>>
File: 1450990731289.jpg (22 KB, 459x278) Image search: [Google]
1450990731289.jpg
22 KB, 459x278
>>64644809
>this man is shorter than a garden gnome and still looks like shit while injecting both HGH and testosterone
>>
What's the deal with all of the underage americans on /sp/ who hate Joe Rogan
>>
>>64652576
He's literally Affliction gear personified. How can anyone like him?
>>
>>64652576
He podcast seems pretty popular, this is just the backlash
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA
YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>64652576
He's a manlet that has transcended his height.

Woman want Joe, they don't care for his height

Its jealousy
>>
Please leave ufc joe, u biased midget sack of shit

Stick to horrible stand up about pop tarts
>>
I just like Joe rogan because he BTFO out of the feminazis

He gets respect points from me
>>
>>64654568
until one's in studio and he agrees with everything they say
>>
File: 1451432446986.jpg (26 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1451432446986.jpg
26 KB, 495x495
>>64646226
by knowing your nose is at my headbut height
say goodbye to your pretty face and teeth you skinny fxxx
>>
>>64645610
BJJ=blow job job?
>>
DUDE ALIENS WEED JAGUARS LMAO
>>
>>64646815
>even a manlet has a gf and you don't
>>
He's not a big guy
>>
>>64655304
brazilian jolly jostle
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.