[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifelong auburn fan here. Last night was the greatest night of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: 1449865011242.jpg (47 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1449865011242.jpg
47 KB, 500x450
Lifelong auburn fan here. Last night was the greatest night of my life. The SEC is finally back. Roll Tide.
>>
>>64591818
Nobody likes a suck up, barner.
We do accept conversions though, if you want to legitimately root for a good team.
-bama fan
>>
File: 1443925485498.png (309 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
1443925485498.png
309 KB, 500x409
Arkansasfag here.

Why do you people root for the entire conference? I've never fucking understood it.

The more bowl games other sec teams lose the better. I hope the rest of the SEC gets btfo in whatever they hotels they're playing in. Fuck every other team in the SEC.
>>
>>64591876
>Hotels

Meant bowls, what the fuck
>>
>>64591818
THIS IS A FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON THE SEC NOBODY LISTEN
>>
>>64591818
>STEOC

kill yourself SEC "fans"
>>
Vanderbilt could beat literally any NFL team.
>>
>>64591818
>cheering for your in state rival
>ever
>for any reason
I get cheering for teams in your conference. But cheering for your rival is like letting Tyron slap your face with his dick after watching him fuck your wife.

Good work embarrassing MSU again Bama you played lights out to bad you have to deal with all the leeches.
>>
>>64591818
S uck

E very

C ock
>>
>>64591876
Would you understand anything uneducated and illiterate people say and do?
>>
>>64591818
>StEoC
YEEEEEEE HAW! WE DONT NEED NO LEARNIN WHEN WE CAN GO MUDDIN'! SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!
>>
>>64591818

>Auburn can celebrating the Tide

Gamecock fan here, get fucked you fair weather nigger.

Not only do I get to watch the rest of the SEC dominate the conference for the foreseeable future, I also get to watch my in-state rival go to the National title game while we have had the worst season inns decade.
>>
File: Alabama_Crimson_Tide.jpg (311 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
Alabama_Crimson_Tide.jpg
311 KB, 1365x1024
Roll Tide Roll, MSU fans tears will lube our slide to the championship
>>
>>64592719
This. I'm a Florida fan and I approve this message. Fuck Bama and their "ROWL DAYUM TAHD" fans for life. And to all the fan of other SEC teams who root for them on the basis of "hey, at least they're in our conference", you can get it too.
>>
0/10

Fuck off back to whatever board you came from
>>
As an Arkansas fan I just like seeing Nick Saban upset. Looks like that won't happen this year though except Ole Miss.
>>
>>64591818
Alabama does win out alot. The rest of the SEC is eventual choke artists.
>>
I like seeing people cheering for a conference.

Helps me identify the lower tier.
>>
EEC! EEC!
>>
>>64592804
Roll Tide
>>
>tfw my family is from Alabama even though I live in Michigan so I can feel proud regardless of which team won.
>>
Florida is still losing by multiple scores and Michigan is driving in the redzone again
>>
>>64591876
Ole Miss fan here. I agree. I have friends in just about every fanbase other than maybe UF and SCAR, but the ONLY time I even mildly hope any team other than my own in the SEC does well is MS State, if only because I want both in-state programs to do well and bring in a golden era of Mississippi football, and even then I could take it or leave it.

Conference circlejerk a shit
>>
Looks like we're going 8-2 for bowls this year. Come on A&M and Florida, get with the rest of the superior elite conference.
>>
>>64596306
What's up Ole miss bro state bro here. Feel the same way about you guys. Beat the shit out of "plays ok" state for the glory of Mississippi.
>>
>the south is such a shithole that all there is to look forward to is college football
>>
How come every SEC school is pathetic when it comes to academics?
>>
>>64596454
>Vandy
>>
>>64596454

>sports board
>bringing up academics
>pretending the niggers on anybodys football team can read
>not recognizing an obvious troll thread
>>
>Applying for jobs
>Submit my resume everywhere
>Proudly list Alabama as my alma mater
>Never get any job interviews besides at McDonald's
>Work at McDonalds as a fry cook
>Never receive a promotion

Roll Tide!
>>
>>64596419
>>64596419
>Forgetting about hunting, fishing, baseball, atv riding, river fun, golf, music, etc etc...
South is the best part of the USA
>>
>>64596454
Florida, Texas A&M, Georgia, Vandy, and recently Alabama are pretty good schools tbqh familia.

The rest are complete dogshit though, that much is for sure.
>>
>>64591876
This.

My team is shit (Illinois) and I vehemently root against almost every other big ten team.

Well, maybe not Maryland, Rutgers or Nebraska because they aren't real big ten teams.
>>
>>64596479
>Outlier
>>
>>64596546
>Implying where you got your degree actually matters unless you have it in common with your boss.
>>
FLORIDA GETTING

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
>>64596603

>having a degree from Harvard is the same as having a degree from Western Kentucky A&M Tech State
>>
File: 89234873942.jpg (41 KB, 630x397) Image search: [Google]
89234873942.jpg
41 KB, 630x397
>>64592697
What was that about learning?
>>
>>64596568
>Georgia
>Alabama

Good compared to a community college, maybe. They'd be in the bottom half of any other power five conference.

Vandy is elite, A&M is pretty good and Florida has good programs. Everything else in the SEC is where the mid-tier students from my graduating high school class got full rides. People with barely a 3.0 at my high school got fucking full rides to the Mississippi schools and south carolina, it's sad
>>
>>64596648
SEC logic.
>>
>SEC East champion getting reamed by the third place team in the B1G East
>>
>>64596648
>Private schools vs state schools
But western kentucky degree is the same as an Ohio state degree or a UMass degree.
>>
>>64596748
>Same as UC Berkeley, Michigan, etc

Okay.
>>
>>64596653
>mississippi
>south carolina

Literally three of the worst schools in the conference. The schools I originally listed are pretty competitive for big scholarships. Even Alabama. 40% of their students had 30+ ACT scores, which is better than the large majority of public schools.
>>
>>64596844
Literally the only person who gives a shit where you got your degree from if you didn't go to one of the big schools like yale, harvard, or stanford, is the guy interviewing you and that's only if you were lucky enough to go to the same school he did. Otherwise the only thing he hears is "I've got a bachelor's." Maybe get out in the world and get some experience before you try making wrong assumptions. Unless you go to a big brand name school a degree is a degree.
>>
>>64596399
Appreciate it. Good job taking care of NC State. I just hope this pattern over the past couple of seasons continues and both schools continue to make gains.
>>
>>64597273
/eggbowlForPlayoffSpot2016/
>>
>>64591818
>Vanderbilt
>Arkansauce
>Gamecucks
>superior
>>
File: 1447534738126.jpg (16 KB, 480x236) Image search: [Google]
1447534738126.jpg
16 KB, 480x236
>>64597325
>mfw
>>
>>64597325
Another Miss State fan here. What's the QB situation looking like next season?
>>
>>64597020
>SEC logic
>>
Florida fan here. Doesn't matter that we got BTFO. We're in the SEC. An Alabama win is a win for the whole conference.
>>
>>64597410
I think we're set Fitzgerald is a beast just a little short of Dak and the guy behind him is looking pretty good too.
>>
>>64597426
>Life experience logic, kid.
No one gives a shit about your school. No one gives a shit about you.
>>
>>64597607
>Hello I'd like a residency at the Mayo Clinic. I believe my MD from Western Kentucky University makes me more than qualified.

Anon I know you are responding to bait but there are certainly many jobs where the University you went to does play a significant factor in being hired. Maybe not for whatever you do, but you should be able to see that your school will matter for certain jobs.
>>
Here is the official, rooting for conference etiquette:

You can root for anyone in your conference but an in state rival. Auburn fans who root for bama on the basis of the sec are the ultimate cucks. Lsu fans who root for bama are fine though, because that's a gentleman's, and out of state rivalry.
>>
>The SEC is finally back

We been cucking these fools for a century.

SEC vs. ACC: 290-144-10
SEC vs. Big 12: 83-67-6
SEC vs. Big Ten: 83-57-2
SEC vs. Pac-12: 68-40-5

These are not statistically insignificant numbers.
>>
Clemson fan here. If South Carolina ever went to a national championship (lol) I'd root for their bus to catch on fire. Rooting for your rival is unacceptable.
>>
>>64591858
>>college teams
>>good

Honestly why do people watch college sports? They're not even professionals. Recruiting is more important than coaching, what does that tell you?
>>
File: secwest_zpsvxdsufqq.jpg (48 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
secwest_zpsvxdsufqq.jpg
48 KB, 500x340
>>
>>64603893
>Recruiting is more important than coaching, what does that tell you?

Except you're wrong, because Ron Zook and Tyrone Willingham/Charlie Weis literally disprove this theory.
>>
File: BxCpMvMCIAAz8Jy.png large.png (236 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
BxCpMvMCIAAz8Jy.png large.png
236 KB, 600x335
>>64591894
yep

i've spent the past E I G H T years trying to clue these butthurt faggots in on the fact that the whole S-E-C! chant is 99.9% just to troll them, and they never listen.

They genuinely believe that Auburn and Bama fags root for each other come bowl season.

smhd thb fma
>>
>auburn fan
>roll tide

into the trash it goes ...
>>
>>64605655

Really.

OP should have picked LSU or Georgia fan, at least make it realistic.
>>
>>64605505
Heh, I still remember some dude making stupid amounts of money selling Roll Ducks Roll shirts to Alabama fans when the Barners played Oregon for the Natty.

I regret not buying one.

I laughed heartily at the poisoning of the oaks on Tumor's Corner too. That said, I'm slightly upset that Tennessee has sucked for the last few years because I want more Tennessee tears as we ruin their season. My secret birthday wish every year is for both Tennessee and Auburn's campus to be razed to the ground then cleansed with fire.

As an Alabama fan this is what I care about in what order:
>1 Beat Auburn. Preferably in as embarrassing a manner as possible.
>2 Beat Tennessee.
>3 Win SEC championship
>4 Win Natty

I'm happy so long as 1 and 2 happen. 3 and 4 are just icing on the cake.

Oh yeah, LSU. I hate to break it to you, we don't care about y'all as much as y'all care about us.

Now I will say as far as the rooting for other teams thing goes...it is generally sweeter to completely fuck up a good season for some other team. That said, it still makes me happy to see Aubie and Ten as dumpster fires.
>>
>>64605930
oh, forgot pic
>>
>>64605930
>This pure unfiltered autism
>>
>>64605930
Your priorities are fucked up...

1. Natty
2. Beat Auburn
3. Who gives a fuck
>>
>>64591818
gr8b8m8
>>
>>64606189
The fuck you say. I'll take never winning another natty again and never losing to auburn again over never beating the cow college and nattys from here on out.

Also
>not realizing that the natty is out of the team's control, but the SEC championship isn't.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.