[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What went wrong?
>>
Is that Sheikh Mohammed? He lives near me when he's in the UK, he owns loads of horses.
>>
>>64547010
mfw britbongs still measure wealth by who owns the most horses

top kek
>>
>>64547072

>Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has an estimated net worth of $18 billion

But it's true.
>>
>>64546622
what's in towelhead's left hand?
>>
>>64546622
what a manlet
>>
>>64547010
thanks for blogging - that was fascinating!
>>
>>64547110
Messi's sunglasses
he's going to make him dance a jig to get them back
then he'll have a bodyguard step on them and they'll all laugh at Messi in Terrorist.
>>
middle eastern influence in football is kinda sickening tbqh

I don't like it
>>
>>64546622
holy shit i know that cant be mutherfucking messi in god damn jorts
>>
I fucking hate Arabs, they're the most disgusting people on Earth.

We should just fucking invade Saudi Arabia, because fuck them. Just the absolute scum of the Earth. They deserve to be fucking firebombed and made to work as slaves in the oilfields. The worst people on the planet.
>>
File: 1444866166543.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1444866166543.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>64547010
Of course britbongs recognize arab royalty, you probably bow to them more often than Obama
>>
File: ~ 1444865225417.jpg (41 KB, 490x470) Image search: [Google]
~ 1444865225417.jpg
41 KB, 490x470
>>64547072
they also believe they are truly inferior to those with more money, whereas Americans believe that they're all going to be rich - and while that mightn't be true, it's motivating and that's what make your country so much more awesome than England and the rest of the UK.
>>
>>64547814

No-one in america really believes this anymore.

Didn't you see the 99% bullshit that took the nation by storm?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.