[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: peyton-manning.jpg (28 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
peyton-manning.jpg
28 KB, 600x412
Cheater
>>
File: josh-2.jpg (6 KB, 144x98) Image search: [Google]
josh-2.jpg
6 KB, 144x98
>>64540354
>Tip given to Aljazeera by a guy whose last name was "sly"
>credible

Wewlad.gif
>>
>>64540354
They should all do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
Cheater
>>
>>64541255
I agree. It should be offered to any player who wants it. I give 0 shits about players' long-term health and am only interested in watching the most athletic and talented players possible.
>>
He became what he hated most. Dammit peyton why?
>>
>>64540396
>damage control

Face it, ol pey pey is a cheat.
>>
>>64540354
TRAITOR!
>>
He didn't cheat m8, it was his wife's
>>
Here's what I don't get. Alleged use was 2011, right?

Wasn't that the year he wasn't playing? Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>64541500
recovery from injuries? derp.
>>
>>64541325
Not sure if sarcasm but I agree with your point
>>
Where's that proof?
>>
>all these assblasted patricuck fans ITT
>>
>>64541504
Right....who gives a fuck? He could have entire babies grafted onto his body if he's not on an active roster and I woilsnt wouldn't give two shits.
>>
>getting your news from a terrorist organization
>>
>>64541325
Lets just get rid of the gay football and have them fight each other with swords.
>>
>>64541533

assblasted about what
>>
>>64541537
I don't, but rules are rules and as long as they're in place let's make sure no one gets an advantage.
>>
>>64541628
Nigga still couldn't feel his fingers when he signed with the Broncos. I don't think it helped him all that much.
>>
>>64541683
Yeah and we're not doctors and we can't say how much it helped if any, but if he is going to use them then unban so everyone can. Until then it is cheating.
>>
>>64541563
How old is he? If he's above 12 tell him to grow up. Most successful people are cheating sociopaths. That's how they get ahead.
>>
>>64541723
>we're not doctors

Who's "we?" You and the mouse in your pocket?
>>
>>64541537
Are you saying it's ok to use steroids in the off-season then
>>
>>64541537
I wouldn't give a fuck if haters didn't spend the last 9 months pretending to give a fuck about deflated footballs in order to smear Brady.

It's still an advantage even if Peyton was playing because HGH has a lasting benefits. It regenerates muscle that a 36 year old's body would normally not be able to regenerate on its own.
>>
>>64541797
you and I faggot.
>>
>>64541863
>knowing another anon's profession.
>>
>>64541837
No. Not if you're on an active roster. If you're using to get in shape for a tryout, sure, as long as you quit once you make an active roster.
>>
>>64541903
are we here to talk sports or engage in faggotry?
>>
>>64541965
Not sure. Are you positive "we" aren't doctors?
>>
>>64541940
There's no active roster on the off-season retard. And Manning was under contract when he was injured not a FA
>>
>>64542009
>And Manning was under contract when he was injured not a FA

Yeah but IR, basically. That was known before training camp
>>
Manning and Jeter, two of New England's most hated sports figures have been outed as cheaters at the same time.

They must be celebrating pretty hard right now.
>>
>>64542119
>Manning
>new England

Wew, Mexico
>>
>>64542119
When was Jeter outed?
>>
>>64542189
he's trolling, dummy
>>
File: espn.png (650 KB, 1234x636) Image search: [Google]
espn.png
650 KB, 1234x636
>the anal-annihilated city of ESPN
>>
>>64541940
Stupid opinion man. There are linebackers in the NFL today who will take a year off, roid the fuck out. Come back the next year and kickass early on and fall off throughout the season. Drawing the line between "offseason and active roster" is autistic.
>>
GUILTY

ITS BEEN RECORDED, GUILTY AS FUCK
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.