[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the NFL literally spent MILLIONS of dollars trying to prove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 6
File: brady1.png (111 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
brady1.png
111 KB, 350x254
>the NFL literally spent MILLIONS of dollars trying to prove that Tom Brady told his ballboys to deflate his footballs, while Peyton Manning's HGH scandal will be dead in a week

This has been a Public Service Announcement.
>>
Because Peyton's accuser has already said the allegations are false. Do you think before you post?
>>
>>64501327
lack of evidence didnt stop deflategate-mania
>>
>>64501327
He was secretly taped while implicating Manning and now he's covering his tracks. Nobody has refuted the claim that Manning's wife was receiving HGH supplements from Manning's doctor.
>>
>>64501288

The text to his "bud" is evidence enough
>>
whole manning family is dirty and should be looked at
shame brady was robbed of a perfect season and 2 rings by cheatismo
>>
>>64501624
This. I'd love to see that shitty family get exposed for what they are.
>>
>>64501288
THAT'S A FIRST-RATE QUESO DIP

>>
>>64501382
Did you read those fucking texts? Tom had to weasel his way out of the suspension by crying to the union lawyers and literally making a court case over it where apparently an entertainment bussiness isn't allowed to bench their players over rule violations unless they compose a preponderance of evidense fit for a murder trial prosecution.
>>
Because Peyton is innocent and Tom is guilty
>>
>>64507251
This.
>>
Anybody who seriously gave a shit about deflategate is an idiot

Anybody who seriously gives a shit about Peyton's HGH use is an idiot
>>
>>64502033
Actually my name is Brian
>>
>>64507233
Link for the texts? I went to Wiki and didn't find anything about that at all.

Deflateshit aside, seriously, how is HGate any different?
>>
>>64511457
Because Peyton has never failed a drug test and the only evidence is some giy who already retracted his statements and an Al Jazeera reporter.

If it they had actual solid evidence people would actually care.
>>
GROWTH HORMONE YOU TASTE SO GOOD
>>
>>64511512
>muh peypey didn't do nuthin
>>
Yeah and Tom Brady is still a cheater :^)
>>
But Peyton is a good guy and Tom is a spoiled little faggot.
>>
>>64501327

NFL paid millions for a report that couldn't prove shit even though it was biased as fuck.

They won't go near drugs because they know the league will cease to exist if they tested as hard as cycling or track and field or even mma.
>>
>>64511687
This.
>>
>>64511687
How is Pwyron a good guy? Because he's an ugly loser and you can relate to him better?
>>
I think after the documentary everyone who got called out is lying their ass off.

Professional football is a joke anyway
>>
>>64511512
HGH testing hasn't been around long, plus the current methods are hardly perfect...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11832255/nfl-hgh-blood-testing-setup-flaws
>>
HGH supply guy, gave Peyton HGH through his wife in 2011. Didn't start internship at clinic till 2013.

>Seriously, look it up and understand why this is a non issue.
>>
>>64517451
why would he bring it up then?

Much of it doesn't make sense. Someone is lying.
>>
>>64501327

If I remember correctly, both Colts and Ravens organizations dismissed their supposed accusations before the formal investigation started. It was the NFL and the NY media that pushed that shit.

The NFL has it favorites (see the steelers), but the media will run the story as long as it keeps getting hits.
>>
>>64517451
>didn't start internship at clinic till 2013
Hey guys, you remember anything happening in 2013 with Peyton Manning? It was something really big (besides his forehead). I know how that Super Bowl turned out, it happened before that.
>>
>>64511512
people seemed to care about the deflated bullshit quite a lot when there was no evidence

this is getting no coverage by E!SPN
>>
>patriots are successful yet pats fans play the victim

are patriots fans the sonyggers of /sp/?
>>
>>64517524
Right, it cannot get coverage because it threatens to undermine the entire NFL.

"Oh hey, we are just a league of dopers nbd."
>>
>>64517506
Supply guy lied to Al Jazeera reporter to gain cred, so he could make some extra change selling him HGH.

>>64517514
Yeah, Peyton being in Denver not Indy.
>>
>>64511512
Al Jazeera is a more reliable source than fucking CNN and Fox News put together
>>
>>64517574
Al Jazeera is reputable but, their "reporter" is far from it m8. Google his name.
>>
>>64517569
>Supply guy lied to Al Jazeera reporter to gain cred, so he could make some extra change selling him HGH.

This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.
>>
>>64517625
Why? His fiance died, he was probably behind the 8 ball bills wise.

Dude asks about HGH. "I sold them to Mannjng, Jeter, Howard, Peppers, Matthews, Zimmerman. I got the good shit dude. Deal." Profit.

People are scumbags dude. It shouldn't surprise anyone at this point.
>>
>>64517574
wrong
>>
>>64517546
funny how the whole deflate investigation ended up undermining the NFL too, I suppose they've learned their lesson
>>
>>64517732
except deflategate doesn't fucking matter.

The last place the NFL wants to be at is telling kids "Hey, wanna be in the NFL? Start doping"
>>
>>64511687
ironic seeing as how peypey was a spoiled brat from an NFL father who was only a bluechip recruit/1st overall pic because of his last name.
>>
>>64517790
I agree Ryan Leaf deserved to be drafted 1st overall.
>>
>>64517790
And the fact he has almost all the career numbers records. Let's forget about that. Bet you would have taken Leaf as well. And RGknee over Luck (another blue chip only because of his dad's NFL experience and name) right?

Fucking teenagers, don't know shit about shit. Get all your facts from reddit hugboxes.
>>
>>64517858
>>64517883
Randy moss and charles Woodson were both better than peyshit.

Peyton was carried by his defense and the entire pats defense being dead for his one and only ring.

volume stats because no one dares benches you because you're last name is manning don't count for shit.
>>
>>64517980
At QB?

You sure about that?

And Peyton carried that shit defense to the playoffs. Came through in the 2nd half against the Pats, and beat the best Bears D since 85.

>Ring Argument

Brady would have zero without Vinatieri and his own top tier D.
>>
>>64518066
Randy and Charles were better than Peyshit.

neither of them lost their team as many playoff games as five head.

>Peyton carried that shit defense

more like bob sanders carried peyshit to the super bowl while he was throwing more pics than TDs and getting outscored by his kicker in the divisional round.

>Came through in the 2nd half against the Pats

because literally everyone on defense was ded, and reche "bug eyes" caldwell dropped passes a five year old could make

>Brady would have zero without Vinatieri and his own top tier D

vinatieri didn't do shit against the panthers while missing two 30 something yard fgs and the defense was horrible.
>>
>>64517524
>people seemed to care about the deflated bullshit quite a lot when there was no evidence
Despite guys sending texts about "the deflater."
>>
>>64518196
This guy gets it. Both Brady and Peyton are shitty and were carried by their teams.
>>
>>64518308

>Evidence
>Text from 7 months prior taken out of context

Let's say you sent a text a year ago saying you would kill for a hamburger. Let's say your uncle drowns. Now foul play is suspected so the police go through your texts and look at this one year ago you sent your uncle a text saying you would kill for a hamburger. Your uncle had hamburger meat in his fridge at the time of his death. You did it.
>>
>>64517790
Book of Manning did show that Pey Pey is a cry baby, even as a kid
>>
>>64518196
You are delusional m8. Comparing a WR and a CB to a QB. They lost their teams less games that Montana lost too. Big fucking deal.

Bob was great WHEN he played. Which was not very often. Peyton carried them to the playoffs, through the Pats, and through the Bears D. Suck a dick.

Brady doesn't get to play Rams without his D and Vinatieri. Same with Panthers.

Getting outscored by a Kicker, you know a Kicker has the NFL record for points scored right? Get a real argument and come back another day.
>>
>>64518361
>He was the deflater because he lost weight!
Surrrre.
>>
>>64518361
That's not even remotely close to Deflategate

Nice job looking even more retarded than the whole fiasco itself
>>
What about the video of the attendant taking the footballs into the bathroom?
>>
The way both stories were leaked and mass produced without any confirmation on facts is unreal, but that's another story in itself. Why does Peytons wife have HGH delivere to the house? Peyton is lying through his teeth. The kids backtracking his story because he probably feels guilty for ratting everyone out. Pretty fucking obvious.
>>
>>64518608
>Why does Peytons wife have HGH delivere to the house?
It makes you look sexy.
>>
>>64518394

Statements made due to the witch hunt that it was. They knew if they even mentioned why he really said it they would get Espn'd up the asshole. He's a ballboy for an NFL quarterback he both inflates and deflates balls. It's his job. Brady likes them on the lower side of the allowable PSI, so he's the deflator. However, as I've said if they use this explanation, the sports media will twist it and make it out to be an admission of guilt as if it's breaking news that a ballboy takes air out of a football sometimes.

>>64518408

It's actually the same concept. You can make anyone look guilty if you have a mostly casual audience and take things out of context. Why is it so odd that a ballboy would joke about deflating footballs; a regular part of his job? You're just a simpleton so you got caught up in the common media tactic of using buzzwords and non-stories to get public opinion on their side.

Basically, "deflategate" is shoved down your throat for several months, so all they need to do is get a text from the summer with deflate in it. You hate the Patriots and Tom Brady so that's all you need. You're stupid.
>>
>>64518709
I don't buy it. Always knew that record setting year seemed suspect. I think all those players that were called out in the video all take it. I mean shit, wasn't clay Mathews suspended for PEDs a few years ago?
>>
>>64518837
I was joking. I also don't think HGH is all that useful for a quarterback. It might have helped him heal from the neck injury, but I don't see how it'd make him perform better as a player. Andy Pettitte supposedly took it for the same reason, recovery from injury. Not that it makes cheating okay, but I don't see it altering numbers the way it did in baseball.
>>
>>64501624
>>64502013
This bait smells of samefag
>>
Dammit it's all true

Tom Brady did nothing wring, Clayton Manning is a dirty cheater
>>
Please vote

http://strawpoll.me/6388157
http://strawpoll.me/6388157
>>
File: OP is still a faggot.jpg (150 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
OP is still a faggot.jpg
150 KB, 500x422
>>64501288
>18-1
>****
>>
>>64518902
The hgh was more than likely used to help him recover. This is how you know most of /sp/ is filled with newfags. When Peyton and AD had their record setting years after serious injuries most of us said they probably used steroids. Ofc most faggots don't remember this as they weren't on the site then
>>
File: brady laugh.jpg (15 KB, 240x288) Image search: [Google]
brady laugh.jpg
15 KB, 240x288
>>64519204
Whatever faggot. This is the greatest scandal that could have possibly happened to help Brady's case in court. Goodell's position is that he didn't have to satisfy any burden of proof in order to suspend Brady for conduct detrimental to public confidence in the game. If he doesn't pursue Manning with an investigation here, his appeal is toast.
>>
>>64519320
We KNOW that, dude. It's still cheating. It's always been cheating. Players are routinely suspended 4 games for HGH.
>>
>>64511512
That doesn't really answer my question. Anecdotal dindu vs anecdotal dindu. All it takes is enough dirtsniffing to find some bullshit tangent to Peypey.

Once again, how is HGate any different from Deflategate?
>>
>>64519386
>Players are routinely suspended 4 games for HGH.
The NFL only started testing for HGH this season, the test is a sham, and no one's been suspended for it yet.
>>
Edgy teens can't refute an adult argument.

>Things that are happening ITT

>Pats fans whining about deflating footballs.

Let's go check the sources, See where it leads.

>Muh E!SPN not talking about it!!!! Brady is Jesus.

Keep up or move on Pats fans. I already shut up 5 of you bitch crybabbies. Let's go.
>>
>>64524889
Charlie Sly, employed by Guyer in 2013. As an intern.

Brags to Al Jazeera about supplying HGH to Peyton,Jeter,Howard,Peppers,Zimmerman, Matthews in 2011.

Didn't work for the clinic in 2011, 3 month internship in 2013.

Why aren't bawwwwwwston fans jumping on Jeter? He is bigger than Peyton...or is it being cukced by Brady and how he can't compare to Manning that chaps their asses?

Conclusion. Peyton>Brady. Bawwwston not even mad about the Jeter link. Insecure much Bradycucks?
>>
>>64525067
>losing playoff record loooool
>>
>>64525067
The issue is that Peyton's wife had a prescription with Peyton's doctor. Why? And for what?

Pats fans probably want to get back at the Peyton dick riders in Indy and the media.
>>
>>64524103
You're talking out of your ass. Rodney Harrison was suspended for HGH in 2007. Just because they didn't test for didn't make it legal.
>>
>>64501327
they guy is clearly a liar why would you believe him when he says that?
>>
>>64525067
al jazeera is insisting the dude was there in some capacity in 2011. do you want to believe a reporter looking to make it big with some juicy story or a clinic looking to protect its reputation.

no one's come out and denied ashley manning's been receiving hgh and why would she be receiving that shit unless she's recovering from ass cancer.

dude probably takes hgh. your boy brady probably takes it as well along with a whole fuck ton of athletes across all sports. the only really relevant/hilarious part is how the media and the NFL will handle this shit in context of how they tried to crucify brady.
>>
and Brady cucked the league badly

this peyton story only helps tom
>>
>>64507725
I'll give you a kek lad
>>
Peyton is a media creation. Frankenstein's monster by way of ESPN.

He's a product.

Brady is self made & they want to discredit that which they didn't create.
>>
>>64534050
And Belichek cheats like an asshole. And Brady is the face of the team that Belichek is an asshole for.
>>
>>64534076
HGH, you taste so good.
>>
>>64507233
spend another 10M Roger, Wells Report 2.0 when?
>>
>>64526090
So the only player suspended for HGH was a Patriot? Surprise surprise.
>>
>>64518308
Altering the pressure of footballs is literally his job description.
>>
Peyton is a Southern good ol' boy who likes chicken parms and looking like a mongoloid, so most of the plebs who watch NFL (a pleb spectator entertainment infomercial) relate to him and like him. The Manning family are basically the football version of the Kardashians, this time for grown "men" rather than women, a total media creation and a prized brand for the NFL and E!SPN.

Tom is a California/New England jet-setter pretty boy who is completely self-made, works hard, believes in personal responsibility and basic hygiene, and has many achievements, and is therefore completely alien to most of football's mouthbreathing fans.
>>
Nobody cares because every player in the NFL is taking steroids.
>>
File: 1446870511019.png (686 KB, 598x601) Image search: [Google]
1446870511019.png
686 KB, 598x601
You realize the accuser was Al-Jazeera(wtf) and they redacted the story the second Peyton said its slander and threatened to sue them, right?
He was going to win that lawsuit and they knew it.

Why are Brady fags so insecure about Peyton anyway? Hes a likable guy who does much more for local communities than Tom Brady does.
He's injured and not even playing but Bradyfags just can't stop talking about him. Its a bit pathetic.
>>
>>64539363
They didn't redact the story, you stupid fanboy
>>
>>64539168
Thats why Tom will never break his records, right?

Drew Brees is closer to them than Tom is. How do you discredit Drew?
>>
>>64539372
They did, ESPN even reported it last night, you blind fangirl.

Sorry, your Brady delusion is embarrassing you again. Pats fans are the absolute dumbest and most insecure. They dont even perceive reality that is presented to them. Because reality is that they get caught cheating multiple times and everyone knows it, so they spend their time attacking everyone else in the league to say "well whatever they did it too!" problem is their claims can never be proven.
>>
>>64539455
>E!SPN
>journalism

Al Jazeera is still running with it fyi, and have much more credibility than a station that employs Ray Lewis
>>
>Tfw you find out Al Jazeera is not a person
>>
File: 1403462886457.jpg (24 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
1403462886457.jpg
24 KB, 496x496
Does any other fanbase whine as much as Bawwwwston retards? Jesus Christ
>>
>>64501288
>Peyton Manning hasn't cheated his way to multiple super bowls

This has been a better Public Service Announcement
>>
>>64539490
>Al Jazeera has credibility about the NFL.
>Al Jazeera has more credibility than the NFL drug tests
lol what? Is this what delusional Patsfags actually believe?

Its sad how bad you want other people to cheat to attempt to clear your name. Put asterisks by those superbowls already, even Patsfans are admitting they cheated.

oh and btw
>Al Jazeera: We never accused Peyton Manning of doping
lel, sure seems like they are redacting to me.

Idiot patsfans blown out by reality again. Fucking scumbags.
>>
>>64539455
Ignore the Patsfans. They're retarded douchebags / neckbeards and are so sensitive because no one else likes them besides other retard patsfags.Do what the rest of the world does and laugh at them
>>
>>64539562
they accused him of getting HGH

there was no proof the balls were deflated either
>>
>>64539590
11 out of 12 were proven deflated, Brady just took it to federal court and got off on a technicality.

He didn't prove the balls were inflated, they were definitely deflated. He got off on arguing the inconsistency of the NFL punishment policy.

Did you even pay attention to reality, you goddamn moron?
>>
NFL needs an asterisk for the Super Bowls Peyton won in Denver
>>
>>64539455
What are you even fucking talking about? Here's an article posted by USA today from an hour ago.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2015/12/29/peyton-manning-hgh-al-jazeera-america-reporter-defends-documentary/78016904/

The guy who got caught on camera trying to sell HGH, and who named Manning, read a statement recanting everything he said on camera. Perhaps that's what you are confusing.

You are literally turtling right now to avoid evidence that Peyton Manning possibly cheated.

Why don't you actually watch the documentary? All the reporter did was send someone around with a hidden camera asking to buy PEDs. The guy who worked for the Colts brought up Peyton all on his own as if he was bragging about it. He only recanted after he found out it was taped.

Stop listening to ESPN. Watch the video for 3 minutes starting at 21:15 if you really want to find out what the report is about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJRPxmTuxoI
>>
>>64539631
right, balls were under the PSI at halftime just like Peyton got HGH shipped to his house, no proof either did it. Thanks for playing, I know those memories of Peyton winning one (1) Super Bowl will always be with you so that's nice
>>
BRADY A GOOD BOY

HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>64539587
See >>64539695

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND!
>>
>>64539695
lel. Peytonfags from East Bumfuck BTFO
>>
>>64539631
he never had a chance to prove it in court
>>
>>64517574
right
>>
>>64501288

if you think peyton manning didn't do HGH then you're simply a retard

why in the fucking hell would his wife have hgh sent to her?

that's the question, that needs to be answered

she has 0 use for hgh

NFLPA pushed off hgh testing for 3 seasons....3 fucking seasons, and you are still ignorant enough to think players aren't using?

adrian peterson comes back from ACL tear and runs for 2000 yards, jamal lewis did the same shit, knee reconstruction and weighed 250 pounds and ran for 2000 yards....

how in the fuck can a reconstructed knee withstand 250 pounds of a 2000 yard season naturally?
>>
>>64539695
>A guy trying to sell his illegal PEDs would never ever lie about his clients in order to make a sale.
>>
>>64501288
Sue Peyton then instead of whining.
>>
File: 131048341210078.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
131048341210078.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>64501288
>implying they didn't use the fine money from spygate
>>
>>64541101
No, I didn't say that. He could be lying, but it's worth looking into.
>>
Really?
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.