[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EPL Best XI Thus Far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: espnEPLBestXI.jpg (39 KB, 738x415) Image search: [Google]
espnEPLBestXI.jpg
39 KB, 738x415
Thoughts, /sp/?
>>
>>64484634
>Alderweireld (Spurs)
>Dier (Tottenham)

Jesus christ ESPN, get your shit together
>>
That midfield's pretty defensive.
>>
>>64484697
Dier probably doesn't deserve it but Alderweireld has been the best CB in the league playing on the best defence in the league. He's a lock.

Overall it's surprisngly accurate. But most of the team picks itself really
>>
>>64484758
I was talking about how they listed "Spurs" and "Tottenham" as separate things.
>>
>>64484758
I think he's more complaining about the fact that they play for the same team, but are listed under different names.
>>
>smallnig
>>
truly a meme league
>>
>>64484634
Spurs fan here. Should be Alli instead of Dier
>>
>>64484789
>>64484821
Ahh so he's complaining about being autistic

>>64485694
That means neither should be anywhere near the team then
>>
Could make a case for ighalo but I guess you can't look past the form of vardy and lukaku
>>
>>64485807
>being so anti-Semitic you can't bring yourself to admit Spurs are a solid and consistent team this season
They will easily get 3rd and that's thanks to Alderweireld and Alli (and to an extent, Dembele)
>>
>>64484634
>smalling
>>
>>64485953
Why aren't here any Swansea players? I thought they were getting top 4 and a trophy
>>
>>64485923
so Spurs are relying on 3 players to finish 3rd?
what a crock of shit. they're a good team, but nobody stands out to get into a best epl team apart from maybe the cb
>>
>>64486098
>A team has one or two stand-out players that helps them achieve their goals
Holy shit, unheard of!!!
>>
Koscielny was best CB in the league until yesterday

Barkley worth a mention too
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.