[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're loyal to your hometown team since birth but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1447169595750.jpg (21 KB, 552x137) Image search: [Google]
1447169595750.jpg
21 KB, 552x137
>tfw you're loyal to your hometown team since birth but they've been such shit that you have to repress memories of them in order to keep you from killing yourself. Professionally.
>years down the line, the team gets good and suddenly everyone jumps on the bandwagon and you must stay the course but when people ask you about the bad years, you have no memory of them after having them professionally repressed
>now people think you are a bandwagoner despite all the shit you went through when the team was shit

How do you deal with this /sp/?
>>
>>64481314
How dafuq do you professionally repress memories?
>>
>>64481389
Psychiatrist
>>
>>64481472
Is my team is shit a legit reason for the psychiatrist to wipe your memory?
>>
>tfw
>>
I know OP. Its tough being a Leicester lad nowadays, but we'll pull through. We always do
>>
Literally can't win.
>>
That sucks
>>
Just enjoy it for yourself. Other people feeling good about your team doesn't take away from your commitment. Anyone is free to hop on the Browns bandwagon if they start winning, but if you were born a Cleveland fan and you have known the suffering of this franchise, a victory would mean so much more to you than any outsider or new fan.
>>
>>64485472
The point of the thread is they did know but it was too much pain so they went to seek professional help to unknow it so now its as if they didn't know it.
>>
I don't know this feel.
>>
you tell them to fuck off and enjoy your good team? don't be a bitch
>>
>>64481389
Lots and lots of alcohol
>>
>>64490428
Exactly. Why waste money on a therapist when you can just get blackout drunk after a bad game or season and completely forget about it forever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.