[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: BORN AND RAISED.jpg (148 KB, 689x526) Image search: [Google]
BORN AND RAISED.jpg
148 KB, 689x526
JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL
>>
LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD
>>
Fuck Red Wings fans
>>
SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWHEERRREE
>>
JUST A CITY BOY
>>
I don't watch hockey, please explain.
>>
File: score.jpg (69 KB, 1595x336) Image search: [Google]
score.jpg
69 KB, 1595x336
>>64475262
>y-y-you guys are lucky you have Larkin!
>the Wings can't win without Larkin!
>>
BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DEEETROOOIT
>>
>>64475310
The Redwings are in first place in the Atlantic, even though they were only supposed to be ok this year, not great. When the Redwings win at home, the arena plays Journey, Don't stop believin. When they sing "just a city boy, born and raised in,,," the crowd yells "SOUTH DETROIT"
>>
HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWHEERRREE
>>
>>64475317
*fans in the background*
"BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROIT"
>>
>Two of the three teams in the Pacific with guaranteed spots wouldn't be in the playoffs in any other division
>Only four of the 16 teams in the East are more than three games out of a playoff spot
This playoff format is garbage
>>
>>64475310
Most teams have a city song they play when they win

Red wings play journey's song
>>
>>64475369
Have you seen the NFL?
>>
this song makes white girls come flockin'
>>
It's a middling division, calm down.
>>
>>64475411
You'll have Price back soon and you'll start winning games again, don't worry Canada.
>>
>>64475419
Leafs fan, I got no dog in this fight. Just making an observation.

The fact Detroit are in first while playing .500 hockey has more to do with the Habs shocking collapse, as well as the underperformance of the Lightning, than any real "accomplishment" on their part.
>>
>>64475484
Life long wings fan here. Honestly they're Fucking awful. All these third period collapses are leading to overtime points. They're a one and done in the playoffs this year.
>>
File: _20151227_092823.jpg (118 KB, 1707x1019) Image search: [Google]
_20151227_092823.jpg
118 KB, 1707x1019
>>
>>64475371
All Detroit teams do this. h=Hell all Michigan teams do this with Journey I fucking love it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.