[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CAVS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x224
>CAVS
>>
File: dahhhh.jpg (10 KB, 260x206) Image search: [Google]
dahhhh.jpg
10 KB, 260x206
The Warriors? never heard of them and who? Steven Curry? oh you mean the small white guy that shoots all the 3s?
>>
>>64473994
>anime
>>
File: 56b.jpg (14 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
56b.jpg
14 KB, 248x249
>regular season
>>
So when the Spurs outclass whitey Curry and meme state, you all gonna jump back on the Spurs wagon and claim to be life long Spurs right?
>>
>>64474168
>losing to the Houston Rockets
not a Warriors fan but most Spurs fans on here are bandwagoners
>>
>>64474054
>not like we wanted to win ;_;
>>
>>64474168
I will pay everyone on this board $10 if the spurs beat the warriors this season
>>
>>64474197
that's the point I'm trying to make.
>>
>>64474225
They're definitely going to beat them at least once, they play them two times in SA
>>64474197
They should have lost like 2 more times to the rockets last season but lucked out, for some reason they just do very poorly against certain teams like the Pelicans but can dominate veteran playoff teams. It has to do with how they play
>>
>>64474337
SA fans are weak as shit. Home court doesn't mean anything for them
>>
>>64474361
Doesn't change the fact that they have had the best home record for like 5 seasons, also crowd noiec and such isn't all home court offers, it's just easier when you can go to a game from your actual house and can work out and practice with your equipement and court that you've used all year round, your off the court schedule is just as important to how comfortable a player can be
>>
>>64474446
Also the warriors are a team they beat twice last year and while they have gotten better with experience the spurs have also changed a lot too so to think they can't beat them at least once out for four times, even winning at oracle, is absurd.
>>
>>64474225
you want my paypal?
>>
>>64474218
sort of true.

lebron himself has said he has to get the guys up for games a lot of times. It's clear they are gonna easily get the top seed in the conference and they don't want any injuries in the playoffs like last year.

even Cavs fans feel that way about the regular season games.
>>
>>64474477
28-1
To think any team has a chance of beating them if they're healthy and rested is absurd. But hell they gotta lose eventually right.
>>
>>64473994
dumb cartoon posting faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.