[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cam Newton - 58.8 % Completion; 3402 yds (7.75 per attempt);
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: CT8-C3nWcAEvCeT.jpg (54 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
CT8-C3nWcAEvCeT.jpg
54 KB, 600x300
Cam Newton -
58.8 % Completion; 3402 yds (7.75 per attempt); 33 TD, 10 picks, 7 rushing TDs; Easy schedule (27th)
Only played 2 good teams who were at the time in a slump

Tom Brady -
64.3 % completion; 4405 yards (7.70 per attempt); 35 TD, 6 picks, 3 rushing TD; Pretty easy schedule (22nd)
Played 4 games against quality teams (Jets x2, Broncos, Pittsburgh) and will probably win 2/4

Carson Palmer -
64.3 % completion; 4277 yards (8.82 per attempt); 32 TD, 9 picks; Difficult schedule (5th)
Play against 6 good teams (Seahawks x2, Packers, Steelers, Bengals, Vikings) will probably win 3/6

Russell Wilson -
68.8% completion; 3538 yards (8.55 per attempt); 29 TD, 7 Picks; Difficult schedule (4th)
Play against 7 good teams ( Carolina, ARZ x2, Packers, Steelers, Bengals, Vikings) will probably win 4/7.

Are any of these QBs really MVP worthy? They look meh compared to Rodgers last year or Peyton the year before. Honestly, if any of these deserve it, it's probably Palmer.
>>
I'd have to go with Brady, so many injuries the patriots have had to deal with this year
>>
>>64459559
>They look meh compared to Rodgers last year
The only impressive thing about Rodgers last year was his 5 INTs. Nothing about his other numbers screamed MVP.
>>
I don't think they're going to have a choice if the Panthers run the table.
>>
fed up of the qb gets mvp meme desu
>>
>>64459706
If anything that should be an argument against Cam. The defense is a huge part of the reason why that is the case. Meanwhile Brady is out there with half an offense dragging them to wins himself.
>>
>>64459559
Wilson definitely shouldn't be in consideration. It's a full-season award and he was objectively garbage for 8+ weeks.
>>
>>64459559
>They look meh compared to Peyton the year before.
Everyone will look pedestrian if you compare it to the best regular season of the decade, and a Top 5 of NFL history.
>>
>>64459765
>40 total TD's

No there literally isn't any argument against Cam. Doesn't matter if his defense is extremely fucking dominant or how many injuries Brady has had to deal with(admittedly it's a fuckton) because Cam has at this moment accounted for more total TD's and more wins than Brady has.
>>
I guess Brady is. He's the only one that is approaching MVP like stats.
>>
>>64459902
Also, if we're going by statistics, Peyton's one of the biggest statbabbies of all time. Kept throwing and throwing inside the five, down to the goalline.
>>
>>64459962
>40 total TDs
>13 total turnovers
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>64459559
>Played games against quality teams
>Jets
>>
File: 1445147717394.jpg (11 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1445147717394.jpg
11 KB, 221x246
>>64459902
>Top 5 of NFL history
>Peyton

In what world is Peyton top 5? Oh, I'm talking to a wetback Mexican. Nevermind.
>>
>>64459962
>more wins than Brady has
The Patriots' losses this year have been almost entirely because of the ass special teams unit.
Remember that even though the team had three embarrassing special teams blunders against the Eagles, Brady managed to make it a one touchdown game without his #1 WR, his #1 HB, or his #1 TE. Without Brady, that game would have been a blowout. Put in 2013 Peyton, Rodgers, whoever. They'd have been blown out by Chip Kelly's meme team.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.