[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if you were friends with Frank Lampard an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ad191605174the-bargain-hunt.jpg (105 KB, 480x415) Image search: [Google]
ad191605174the-bargain-hunt.jpg
105 KB, 480x415
How would you feel if you were friends with Frank Lampard and he bought your Christmas present from Poundland?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/frank-lampard-pictured-doing-christmas-7069845
>>
>>64441603
or, he could be buying a Christmas card and inside the card he would probably put 20 dolla
>>
>>64441663
I don't think Poundland sell Christmas cards. I'm sure it's just crisps, biscuits, toothpaste, cleaning stuff, shampoo and general tat.
>>
>>64441603
What the fuck is poundland? What's all this eurobarge garbage jargon? Is it like, a whore house?
>>
>>64441691
>Is it like, a whore house?
Kek'd, but it's the dollar store.
>>
I got your mom's present from poundland, if you know what I mean
>>
only reason i know what poundland is because i watch ashens on jewtub
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 540x960
>>64441706
>>
File: PAY-lampard.jpg (173 KB, 615x826) Image search: [Google]
PAY-lampard.jpg
173 KB, 615x826
>Yurosemen's are so weak and lazy that they use these sticks and rollers on their shopping baskets instead of carrying them like normal people

Even their best "athletes" baka
>>
>>64442459

it's called being classy, you neckbeard

Lamps is considered a gent even by his opponents? unlike you, fuccboi who doesnt even buy shoes without velcros
>>
>>64442459
fucking this

Who the hell even needs a basket shopping at thr dollar store? If you aren't poor all you're doing is going in and buying a single item like a light bulb or some shit. Who the fuck does actual shopping there lmao
>>
Probably buying a Christmas card, familial relative of close genetic proximity
>>
>>64441721
>because i watch ashens on jewtub
>mah nigga.jpg
>>
>>64442522
>Who the hell even needs a basket shopping at thr dollar store?

If you carry your shopping in your hands then you'll look like a right wally, especially if they have Wheat Crunchies, Chipsticks and Monster Munch on offer and you need to stock up.
>>
>>64441716

I got your mum from poundland, hank.
>>
>>64442545
>>64441663
>Needing a basket to carry cards.
>>
And we're supposed to believe that's Frank why?

Could have snapped a pic of any middle aged guy from the back.
>>
>>64441603
>it must be christmas shopping
>people dont need toiletries or groceries at any point the week before new years
>christmas shopping with his daughters
>theres dozens of others around them shopping as well

are bongs literally this stupid? How on earth did you people supposedly rule almost the entire planet
>>
>tfw ywn take your girlfriend to poundtown

Hold me, lads.
>>
It looks like he has a very sexy physique compared to all the other britfag trash

and wtf is poundland? and can we get it here in Maerica>
>>
>>64450206
nigga a pound is like a $1.60 or some shit. Its a dollar general.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.