[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone noticed that this fat retard is a rapist piece of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Has anyone noticed that this fat retard is a rapist piece of shit?
>>
you cant rape the willing you fucking faggot
>>
>>64437080
Wasn't proved
>>
Has been Rapelesburger
>>
>allegations
>>
>>64437080
>>tumblr
>>
>I trust bitches
>I think rape culture is real
>>
File: Concussion rape.jpg (134 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Concussion rape.jpg
134 KB, 1600x900
>>64437080
Concussionberger
>>
>>64437103
>>64437128
>>64437209
Real talk family

I've read a lot of the court documents for rape cases and athletes. Most of the time it definitely is a crazy white chick who regretted it or wanted money or was mentally ill.

But with Big Ben...a it was like the first one I read where it sounded like he didn't really understand 'no' and kept going. He even held her down. I think it was actually legit rape.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 600x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 600x825
>>64437232
>I think rape culture is not real
>>
>>64437080
>caring about rape

nice meme
>>
>>64437080
>fat
His bulk serves a purpose.
>retard
He doesn't seem to be particularly intelligent but he isn't stupid either. Average intelligence or so (or, 15+ points IQ higher than the average 2+2chan user (you))
>rapist
Not according to the court of law. Unless you were there and personally witnessed it, it's just gossip, speculation, and accusation; nothing of value.
>piece of shit
Say that to his rings
>>
>>64437590
Go to bed Ben
>>
>>64437601
Could you imagine? If there was one notable, actual NFL player who was secret /sp/artan shitposter, who do you think it would be? I'd say Wilson, he's young and seems like an internet browsing kind of guy.

You would think at least a few of the hundreds of professional athletes of this world have found this place and been interested enough post here and there during the off-season.
>>
>>64437642
wilson would have been bullied from ever coming to this board after his owl choke. if there were an nfl star who would be on /sp/ it would be jjwatt or obj
>>
>>64437648
ITT: newfags who have no idea who kris kluwe is
>>
>>64437677
i said nfl star you fucking faggot. not some world of warcraft playing nerd who did one ama once here.
>>
>>64437642

>He doesn't know about Brennan-senpai

RIP your knees I hope you meme it up now that you're doing sweaty mandrama instead of playing football.
>>
merica don't care about white guys rapist...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.