[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"RAAAAAAIDEEEEEEEEEERS" What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-12-25-00-32-23.png (529 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-25-00-32-23.png
529 KB, 960x540
"RAAAAAAIDEEEEEEEEEERS"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64436976
Once a raider always a raider.
>>
File: vPD5S87wh456.gif (446 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
vPD5S87wh456.gif
446 KB, 300x170
>>64436976
>>
>>64436976
he tried to go off light-hearted, if you start reflecting you choke up.
>>
File: 0ap3000000608863.jpg (87 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0ap3000000608863.jpg
87 KB, 640x360
He looks depressed as shit
>>
I was in the kitchen getting some pie. The crowd seemed kinda quiet to me. I was expecting a huge RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS chant from them but it was really dead.
>>
>>64437225
Stadium was emptying and the crowd might have been tired, they were going nuts all game.
>>
>>64437194
It's the feels. Woodson could've retired a long time ago if he wanted. Charles played so long because he feels alive on the field. Romo said he did roids and that shit to have more time. Cracking people on the field was where he felt alive. It made him feel like a gladiator in his words. Putting on your armor, your helmet and doing battle on Sunday, Monday or Thursday. It hurt Romo when he realized he was walking away. Now what? I'm a fucking football player now what? These guys live to play football and for them to not be involved in what they love sucks. Charles is feeling the feels right now but he will get over it...... Or have a identity crisis leading to a breakdown. The latter which is what I think Payton will have when he hangs it up.
>>
>>64437287
>Romo said he did roids

source?
>>
>>64437287
Won't Peyton go into coaching right away though?
>>
>>64437301
Roids is his slav plumber
>>
>>64437287

Who gives a shit what Blowmo said. That tard can't even make it through a full season
>>
>>64437301
Romanowski. Not Tony Romo. He says all that shit in his book. He's also a fucking psychopath. Talking about aiming for people's spines and hoping he could break the quarterbacks hands.
>>
>raaaaaaaaiiiiideeeeeeeers
>no call and response from the oakSHIT fans
>says it 3 times with time in between each
>still nothing
>finally talks to reporters with a disappointed look on his face

Just send the Raiders back to L.A man. That was fucking embarrassing and sad to watch live.
>>
>>64437493
Woodson deserves better to be honest.
He's one of a kind and lasted far longer than every other DB from his time
I'm sad to see him go.
>>
>>64437510
To be fair the Raiders was the best place for him to end his career. No other team wanted to a pick up a corner who was at the very end of his career, and by going to Oakland it allowed him to be the king fish in the little pond while also taking a leadership role he wouldn't be granted anywhere else. It's just that he was still playing like a man possessed those last few years.
>>
>>64437510

If he's never roided then he's a one in a million athlete. he was a 10/10 athlete in his prime he's somehow still a 8/10 athlete
>>
>>64437583
He played rather well I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>64437624
No one expected him to do that though, that's why every team offered him chump change or a second string position.
>>
Imagine being a GOAT and retiring
>Grow up playing the game
>play it in middle school
>makes you popular in high school
>provides free education at top tier institute
>extremely lucrative job
all provided by football. Footballs been the one constant his entire life, and now it's gone
the fucking feels
>>
Anyone else think there wasn't enough cheering for that man?

A lot of the crowd probably doesn't even know who he is.
>>
>tfw the packers game wasn't in Green Bay

Feels fucking terrible man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCSbmCVe3wo
>>
File: 1446956070938.png (802 KB, 960x533) Image search: [Google]
1446956070938.png
802 KB, 960x533
>>64437583
>No other team would want to pick up a superbowl caliber safety
>>
>>64437695
He can play with Bret Favre in one of those Wrangler commericals
>>
>>64437493

You have bad hearing m8. I heard it louder the second time from the crowd. La does not deserve an nfl team
>>
>>64437931
oh man, that back field with Sir Charles and Collins? No wonder they won the Owl in 2010
>>
how the fuck was he able to play as a defensive back until 39
>>
The Raiders are only going to get better brahs. They have drafted really well over the last couple of years. A few more pieces and they'll be a playoff team.
>>
I swear on me mum if the raiders dont move to LA
>>
>>64437751
The stadium is so fucked up the sounds from the crowd is distorted

I honestly don't know if you'll understand what I mean by this but I've been to old Yankee stadium and new Yankee stadium , on television old Yankee stadium was loud beautiful and irl as well . New Yankee stadium sounds so dull from the crowd you can't even tell if people are just talking loudly or cheering softly .

O.co suffers from this worst out of all baseball and football stadiums but believe me I was listening to this on my iPad , they were definitely cheering loudly , the stadium was sold out after all like a playoff game.
>>
>>64436976
I love Woodson but he is not a good public speaker.
>>
>>64440196
Don't forget Tramon Williams before he got paid
>>
>>64437583
Panthers would have signed him for vet minimum senpai
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.