[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazil's and Barcelona's relationship with Dinho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: RonaldinhoMessi.jpg (147 KB, 634x794) Image search: [Google]
RonaldinhoMessi.jpg
147 KB, 634x794
What's Brazil's general feeling about the guy? And how prominent is he in Brazil and the CBF compared to Ronaldo?

As well, how does Barcelona view him?
>>
>>64434714
>What's Brazil's general feeling about the guy?
People see him as a GOAT-tier player, but lazy as fuck. He has never showed his skills on our side.

>And how prominent is he in Brazil and the CBF compared to Ronaldo?
Most people idolize him, but he doesn't give a fuck about politics, unlike Ronaldo, so he's not prominent at all in CBF. He only cares about bunda, nightclubs and parties.
>>
He is liked when he is not playing.
>>
>>64434792
Forgot to also add.

How does Brazil still feel about him being excluded from the 2010 squad by Dunga?
>>
>>64435132
Dunga is a retard so it was expected already
>>
pretty much this >>64434792

>>64435132
felt better than Fred being called in 2014.
Or robinho by dunga in 2015...
>>
>>64435722
Why? He was still really good in 2010. He was arguably better than Kaka.
>>
>>64435132
Why is Dunga still the Coach ?
>>
>>64435993
I meant that we can't understand why he wasn't called, but worse things happened that we can't understand too, like Fred last year.

But Dunga don't like much players like him, who party and stuff. There are a lot of stories about the 2006 WC, about him parting and he didn't played well in that WC...so that's why he wasn't called
>>
File: tite.jpg (38 KB, 619x464) Image search: [Google]
tite.jpg
38 KB, 619x464
>>64436046
We don't have any ideia, manly because of politics...

this is our best coach atm
the pic is when he won the fifa world club cup against Chelsea in 2012, yet they called Felipão in 2012 to be our 2014 coach, and felipão drove palmeira to second division that year..
>>
>>64436175
You also forget that Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil and even offered and the CBF rejected him.

>>64436083

Partying during the World Cup, are you for real? Deets man.
>>
>>64436405
>Partying during the World Cup, are you for real? Deets man.
Yes, read this

After the Champions league and La Liga double in 2006, he was destined to be a footballing great. All that was required was a performance in 2006 worldcup. That didn't happen. He and Brazil flopped. This was the start of the decline. He could not bring himself to overcome the low point that he encountered at the world cup. There was late night partying, loss of commitment, fitness and motivation. How do you motivate a player who has won the world cup, champions league, world player of the year (twice) and La Liga? It's the coach's job (partially) and Frank Rijkaard couldn't do it. It was believed that Rijkaard was very lenient (unlike Guardiola). So to sum it up:
Ronaldinho has been responsible for his own downfall, with his attitude, mentality and lifestyle being the reasons.

>>64436405
>Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil
Fun fact is it at the time the surveys tv ans site did about who we think should be our coach, Pep or Tite were always in first place. But we never thought that he wanted too...
But will be a long time until a foreign coach brazil, because cbf needs a person who will do what they say... you know, a player does not always is called because he is good...sometimes theres politics involved, sometimes managers... things like that, so the coach has to agree with that...
>>
>>64436613
> How do you motivate a player who has won the world cup, champions league, world player of the year (twice) and La Liga?

Motivate him to have a legacy and be considered a goat? That sucks though, he accomplished so much yet it still feels like he underachieved.
>>
Ok, Please keep this shit in the general and stop shitting up my board. I won't ban you since it's christmas, but don't try pulling this shit again.
>>
>>64436613
That is part of being a GOAT though. I feel like it was raw talent that got him there if he acted like that after such a great proformance earlier. People destroy themselves over much less.
>>
>>64436712
lmaoing at your life rn
>>
>>64436694
Yes, i didn't wrote those, just copied to you

i know, just like messi, he won everything (besides wc) and still wanna til it all
I think ronaldinho is not a competitive guy. that's why he lost his motivation...he just wanted to play and party and be happy...

Let me give an exemplo of ronaldinho.
He came back to brazil to play for Flamengo...then he played really bad in a game...flamengo said to the press that he was parying the night before the game, and that he brought a girl in his hotel room (on concentration, where no one can be....). Ronaldinho denied on Tv. Then the club asked for the videos of the hotel, to confirm he had a girl there...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIH1JqwsR5U
>>
>>64436694
>he accomplished so much yet it still feels like he underachieved.
Yes, cause we all know that he could do a lot more than that if he were more competitive, focus and disciplined.

But he gave us funny moments like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BaT9AE-8Mo
>>
>>64436874
He does regret not staying in Barcelona and playing with Messi more, years later.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.