[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave Chicharito to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1450978997408.jpg (183 KB, 1023x1119) Image search: [Google]
1450978997408.jpg
183 KB, 1023x1119
>leave Chicharito to me
>>
haha
>>
First and second goals are from him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7UEcdXVs44

After that, he just disappeared.
>>
>not posting based AM14FG
>>
as long as there aren't a lot of bars in that city he should be okay
>>
>>64427715
But there is not tequila in germany
>>
File: El borracho.jpg (29 KB, 378x482) Image search: [Google]
El borracho.jpg
29 KB, 378x482
>>64427715
Leave getting drunk to me.
>>
>>64427982
he had that one goal when he was at cruz azul that was really good
>>
>>64427715
He couldn't even fucking play good in the Mexican league. Why does someone with a little bit of intelligence thinks that he will help saving that team from relegation?. Hes the kind of player that does something good one match, and then disappears the rest of the tournament.

But i hope i'm wrong and that some cyborg german mentality get into him.

>>64429742
Yes, just one. Thats why they didn't bought him.
>>
Le Talented But Lazy and Drunk Mexican Man
>>
>>64427715
that's a mistake, not only he has no drive nor motivation but he is locker room poison

I hope I'm wrong but he will come back to Mexico defeated
>>
>>64427715
>correct use of the eyepatch meme
>late 2015 spuh
is it christmas already?
>>
Lot's of upper class bars here. He'll feel all right.
>>
fabiruchis is the mexican meme player /sp/ deserves
>>
he'll be at jaguares or puebla next year.
>>
They will probably get relegated anyway. again. Like clockwork.
>>
>>64429918
This
>>
>>64427715
Lol, goes from team trying to escape relegation to a team trying to escape relegation.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.