[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"My chain got ammonia, watch got the bird flu. Came to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
"My chain got ammonia, watch got the bird flu. Came to the club smellin like a pound of purple." - Cam Newton

Do we really need a player like this as MVP?
>>
>>64415716
>My chain got ammonia, watch got the bird flu. Came to the club smellin like a pound of purple
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64415716
>My chain got ammonia, watch got the bird flu. Came to the club smellin like a pound of purple.
>>
>>64415759
>>64415737
That he's black
>>
>>64415759
>My chain got ammonia, watch got the bird flu. Came to the club smellin like a pound of purple.
>>
>>
>>
File: cam-newton-oikos-yogurt.jpg (192 KB, 1250x701) Image search: [Google]
cam-newton-oikos-yogurt.jpg
192 KB, 1250x701
>>64415737
Rough;y, it means "Fuck the haters, I am rolling in dough, have the best job in the world, get all the pussy I can use (if I roll that way) PLUS, and dig this if you can, I get free Oikos yogurt delivered to my house every day. Every. Fucking. Day. For free. Sorry you can't be me, 'cause I can tell you, it is the greatest feeling ever. Now get the fuck out of my lucky tank."
>>
>>64415759
he's SICK
>>
>Mother fucker I'm Ill, not sick
>>
>>64415794
ebonics
>>
File: 1424840318681.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1424840318681.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>64415737
>>64415759
>>64415772
>>64415784
>>64415794

I will explain, family members:

>my chain got pneumonia (not ammonia)
>watch got the bird flu
His jewelry is sick, that is, off the hook, dope, and ill.

>Came to the club smellin like a pound of purple
He has imbibed such a large quantity of "purple drank," that is, codeine cough syrup mixed with alcohol and jolly rangers, that he smells of it when he goes to the club.
>>
>>64415897
That's wrong bruh. He smells like a pound of purple kush
>>
>>64415921
Oh, I bet you're right. My explanation fits in with the illness theme though.
>>
23rd best passing offense yet somehow the highest scoring team in the NFL

somehow we are all discrediting the defense for this guy.

Coming from a niners fan...REMEMBER KAEPERNICK?????? SAME SHIT. Some meme QB being held up on the shoulders of a ground game and defense.
>>
>>64415897
that's deep senpai
>>
>>64415897
the "purple" is purple kush.

Dont think hed measure sysurp by the pound lol hed be dead
>>
>>64415960
See >>64415930. But it's not like he could have smoked a pound of purple kush either.
>>
Who has more threads: Cam on /sp/ or Star Wars on /tv/?
>>
>>64415960
No it's not dummy. A 16 oz bottle of purple drink. 16 oz - 1 lb. Lrn to education.
>>
"Killin y'all niggaz on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips" - Eli Manning

Why is he allowed to be in the league?
>>
>>64415973

Thats a stupid question
>>
>>64416010
Can't discriminate against autists.
>>
"A real G is silent like in lasagna"
-Chip Kelly
>>
>>64415989
A 16 oz bottle is a called a pint. Do you even sip dirty?
>>
>>64415936

This so much. 1 solid year. Will go back to mediocrity by next year or year after.
>>
>>64415737
>What did he mean by this?
He's on about his crack addiction.
>>
based Cam
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.