[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Team is the McDonalds of the NFL /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Kansas City McDonaldses.jpg (66 KB, 800x630) Image search: [Google]
Kansas City McDonaldses.jpg
66 KB, 800x630
I'm going with Kansas City

>salty
>sometimes seems like a good idea but you always feel like shit later
>low quality product
>they are red like the McD's logo
>chefs (food related team)

Do you agree /sp/?

If not, which team would you say is the McDonalds of the NFL?
>>
>>64410480
>>64410480
I don't know how I feel about this.
>>
>>64410480
As a chefs fan, I think I can get behind this.
>>
>low quality product

nigga nothing in the world beats a glorious double quarter pounder with cheese, and dem mickey d's fries are god tier
>>
>>64410676
spoken like a true mexican
>>
File: Kansas City Chiefs Meal.jpg (321 KB, 800x490) Image search: [Google]
Kansas City Chiefs Meal.jpg
321 KB, 800x490
I agree OP
Also:
>lots of people like them but they all have shit taste
>pun intended
>>
Detroil Lions

>Has put out a shitty product every year since the 50s
>People will still defend certain parts of the menu (Barry Sanders, Megatron, Big Mac, Fries) despite everyone agreeing it's pretty much a pile of shit.
>>
Vikings
>bad
>>
McDonalds is god tier food after a heavy night of drinking, but you will always feel like shit afterwards. I'll go with the Brown's cause it makes my poo brown
>>
The Bills. McDonalds is basically razorcake food. You convince yourself everytime you go there, that you won't hate yourself and your intestines later, but your just playing yourself. You know as soon as you bite into that deliciously greasy Big Mac or whatever, that you made a bad choice you will regret later, but you still polish off that entire combo meal irregardless.
>>
>>64410913
OP here you make a good point but I went with the chefs because they represent kind of a general sick feeling

the razorcakes are more of a "Oh cool!" followed by "Oh fuck!" and sharp pain

>irregardless
>>
File: in-n-out-burger.jpg (78 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
in-n-out-burger.jpg
78 KB, 640x434
>>64410676

Sir, let me show you the way, the truth and the light.
>>
>>64411678
The fries look ok but with all that goop on them I bet they are gross and soggy.

If the chefs are the McD's of the NFL then who is the In n Out of the NFL?

What team is both soggy and will give you a heart attack /sp/?
>>
>>64410912

The best food to eat when drunk is a kebab m8
>>
>>64411893
Broncos
>>
Why not the cowboys?

>expecting something great before going in
>end up with this shit.
>only terrible people support them (including myself)
>Every (McRib) season opener ends with the same disappointment
>>
>>64412056
Makes more sense than the Chiefs. Nobody even thinks about Kansas City unless someone mentions them.
>>
File: lol chefs.jpg (90 KB, 331x490) Image search: [Google]
lol chefs.jpg
90 KB, 331x490
>>64412094
>>
>Titans=Wendy's irrelevant and always forgotten about when compared to the other fast food giants
>Browns= Jack in the Box, absolutely disgusting garbage that mascarades as a restaurant
>49ers=Sonic, everyone goes here when they have elite deals but jump off the bandwagon when they aren't because its over priced
>Eagles= Denny's, sometimes can find a decent meal here or classless customers who fight each other more than fight the other restaurant (Seriously look up Denny's fights)
>>
>>64410480
>low quality team that only trash enjoys

Obviously the steelers
>>
>>64410480
For me its the Eagles.

I love it, it makes my shit weird, and it's going to kill me way prematurely. Also, its pretty obvious that Andy Reid was affiliated with them for a long time.
>>
So I guess the cheatriots would be like prison food since they're always breaking the law
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.