[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we post obvious busts that certain fanbases won't admit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
>>
>>64409431
this thread.
>>
Your mother
>>
nigga be lookin like he had downs lmao
>>
File: 1164.jpg (71 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1164.jpg
71 KB, 1000x667
>>64409489
>>64409477

spotted the Laker fans

here's another one, everyone knew this dude wasn't Blake Griffin, but the Magic fell for the meme
>>
ill totally admit hasheem thabeet was a historical bust
>>
>>64409922
Anyone could see Thabeet being a bust from a mile away, all he was ever good at was being tall,
>>
File: krustytheclowney.jpg (249 KB, 660x490) Image search: [Google]
krustytheclowney.jpg
249 KB, 660x490
>>64409431
>>
>>64409515

what? he's been solid and he's like 20
>>
File: michael-beasley.jpg (74 KB, 666x777) Image search: [Google]
michael-beasley.jpg
74 KB, 666x777
>>
>>64411418

>solid
>5.0ppg 3.6rpg 0.7apg 0.5bpg 0.4spg

pick one mate
>>
File: homemovies.jpg (14 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
homemovies.jpg
14 KB, 250x223
>play 30 games
>get labeled a bust by an internet warrior

he should just quit now huh
>>
>>64411411

Everyone knows he's a bust though.
>>
File: 1332210450638.jpg (53 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
1332210450638.jpg
53 KB, 480x470
Give him a lil more time to develop. Kobe is riding off into the sunset, bryan scott will get the boot and the lakers will get a prominent player through the draft and free agency to revamp the team. The next chapter is near, just let this one close out.
>>
Knicks fan here but Randle is far from a bust.

He's averaging a double double on the year despite playing less than 30 mpg and having to deal with Kobr chucking like fuck when they're on the floor together.

Once he gets a chance to play on a team and not a publicity tour, he'll do even better.

That being said, him and Hibbert will never work, they don't space the floor properly since Randle's jumper isn't really there yet and Hibbert is useless outside of being tall. Definitely need a center and Randle does need to work on his midrange jumper.
>>
>>64409431
It's funny because D'Angelo Russell is another one.
>>
>>64411610
Anyone with this name is an easily forgettable player on their team
>>
>>64411610
>yfw he's now the franchise player for the Shandong Golden Stars
>>
>>64412321
russel and mudiay were so hyped but they hardly look like highschool tier players on the floor. I know point guards take long to develop but holy shit i mean they need to become twice as good as they are just to be considered decent bench options
>>
Porzingis
>>
Derrick Williams
>>
>>64413248
Hahaha wut. I think every fanbase that guy has played for would readily admit he's a bust and a total waste of floortime.
>>
>>64413148
Didn't Russell put up like 20 the other night? I don't think you realize how difficult it is to play in the NBA
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.