[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no buds to go to the national champions hip with who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 180x180
>tfw no buds to go to the national champions hip with

who /attendssportingeventsalone/ here?
>>
you got any family members to go with

I like to go to Suns games with my dad, its comfy and gives us something to bond over
>>
>>64405959
no, i can only get 1 ticket from my school and it's too expensive for my friends to fly out for the game
>>
tfw went to the Final Four alone. Even slept in my car at a campground alone.

I..I..I'm not autistic I swear
>>
>>64407379
Jesus christ, what the hell is the point then? At that point just stay home and watch it while you shitpost
>>
File: 1449822953194s.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1449822953194s.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
I'm absolutely sick of this shit on /sp/. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /r9k/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.
>>
>>64407398
my friend tried getting a ticket but got boned because of our school's ticket office. I already got mine and figuered I may never experience a final four again as a student.
>>
>>64407379
how was it? did a lot of people in the student section come there alone?
>>
>don't need friends to go to cricket
>sit at the oval and listen to music or chat to the players on the boundary

It's great liking a sport for autists, r-right bros???
>>
>>64409207
Iktfb, when I fly down for tests at the Gabba I'm like the only American there so I feel very uncomfortable
>>
>>64407440
>flag
shigged and saged
>>
>>64409479
it's not really even contextual considering this thread has to do with sports
>>
>>64409180
yeah, the ticket distribution was online, first come first serve, so many people didn't have friends to go with.

Being in the section was insane, one of the best sporting event experiences I've ever had.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.