[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE DONT SACK ARE MANAGERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: sacked.png (45 KB, 585x305) Image search: [Google]
sacked.png
45 KB, 585x305
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE DONT SACK ARE MANAGERS
>>
kekekekkee
>>
>>64402518

just wow
>>
>twitter bullshit
no proofs
>>
>mfw he was trolling
>mfw I have no face
It was fun how the mexicans were the ones who spread it, even ESPN was on it
>>
>>64402518
>are
>>
>There are people logged into their /sp/ accounts RIGHT NOW that use twitter unironically
>These people aren't actually 14 year old girls. Some of them are actually grown men!
>These same people also use snapchat to take 'selfies' and then send them to their 'friends'
>They think this is 'fun' and a good use of their time.
>>
>>64404076
this
twitter is on a par with having a tumblr account or any other form of social media

kill yourselves
>>
Post the following tweets.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 750x875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 750x875
>>
>>64404076
>>64404125
never understood it t.b.h
people say "oh, but i use it to follow journalists"
why the fuck would you want to follow journalists? Their entire business is based on making up lies to sell papers. You'd have to be a special sort of fucking moron to believe anything they say or print.
>>
>>64404210
LOL MY BROTHER WAS ON MY ACCOUNT I SWEAR
>>
>>64404076

twitter's useful for live updates on things desu
>>
>>64404397
Why would you need or want a live update on anything you conventionally challenged pleb?

Just relax. Do your own thing. It'll be broadcast on the news at 10 o'clock at night if it's anything serious or worth knowing about. Why risk being told the wrong thing or only getting incomplete information?

Today's kids are fucking faggots I swear.
>>
>>64404076
>>64404125
wow

I had no idea /sp/ was full of such pathetic shutins
>>
>>64404448
it really is depressing sharing a board with these pathetic cunts

there the type of people who go on r9k to complain about girls
>>
>>64404479
they're*

gosh how silly of me
>>
>>64404448
>>64404479

Yeah, we're the shutins. Not you, the ones living your lives through computer monitors and phone screens...

Pretty sure you're the ones more likely to be on r9k.
>>
>>64404420

is this fedora post in earnest?
>>
File: 14444567212.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
14444567212.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>>64404710
>
>>
>>64404076
>>64404233
wow you sound pathetic af
>>
>>64404710

social media is pure narcissism, celebrated and unadulterated

other than having a linkedin and facebook for business, being on social media evinces one's puerile worldview.

with that being said, united will probably draw stoke and beat chelsea. and LVG will cheese into 4th or 5th place and keep his job.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.