[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasn't this "guy" supposed to be the next Iniesta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Wasn't this "guy" supposed to be the next Iniesta? Seems like he is utter shit
>>
Overrated like Iniesta.
>>
>>64402411
he is iniesta minus the clutch goals
>>
Next Iniesta is Sergi Roberto.
>>
Hazard 2.0

le dribble in a circle and fall no end product man
>>
>>64402411
>this "guy" supposed to be the next Iniesta
kek who says that?
>>
>Le did a few stunts at Malaga then made the bench at Madrid man

He has potential though, I wouldn't mind seeing hin at Atletico or Arsenal
>>
>>64402411
Well, they are kind of similar. Indigiesta plays good one match out of ten. This guy plays good one match out of one hundred. But Iniesta doesn't have any blood inside of him, he is a "sangre horchata", the fucking lazy vampire little shit. When THIS GUY loses, he goes fucking crazy and deletes himself of the match kicking people until he gets a red card, just like Guti pretended to be injured when losing. He is an authentic "español de carajillo y palillo en los dientes, cojones, casta y caspa", like Manolo Sanchís and Poli Rincón
>>
>>64402411
Nah, it was just the spanish media making him seem as the next Spanish superstar to compensate for the fact that their golden generation is old and gone. They'll cling to anything. Remember when they said Jesé and Munir were good? lel

Isco was great at Malaga, maybe his career died when he went to Madrid and became a little fucking shit
>>
>>64403717
he has the most minutes played in the last 2 seasons dummy.
>>
File: qtisco.png (412 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
qtisco.png
412 KB, 500x700
ISCO is based af yall buggin
>>
Chose the wrong club, fell for Perez memes.
>>
File: isco_cl-1426662391.jpg (42 KB, 456x609) Image search: [Google]
isco_cl-1426662391.jpg
42 KB, 456x609
>>64404042
>chose the wrong team
>>
He's out of shape even training every day. He's useless unless you want to do youtube highlights videos against meme teams.
>>
>>64402411
he's skilled but nowhere near having the intelligence or vision or positioning skills iniesta has
>>
>>64403852
Then he's shite
>>
>>64404339
how? do you even watch him play? he may not get messi tier amounts of assists but he's very good. sure he goofs it sometimes but not as often as bale or even james.
>>
> le "wait a sec, I wanna break your leg" man
>>
> Not enjoying watching Isco play despite his inconsistency

Fucking shiggy
>>
>young, promising player going to real madrid turns to shit

always happens
>>
The Spanish Ox
Overpaid, can do some nice tricks but never be good enough to start
>>
"Isco" means "bait". He was a joke all along
>>
>>64402424
Iniesta overrated???? What part of London you from m8??
>>
>>64404204
This... and the argument is pretty much over. Sure, he's a good, technical player, but Iniesta is so much more
>>
>>64403771
Well said
>>
>>64403852
Really? How come his stats are so shit then?
>>
What is Iniesta so good at besides 2m long horizontal passes and doing 1-2s with superior players like Messi and Neymar?

I recognize he has made a couple of clutch goals in his career like in the WC and the CL but besides those goals why is he so overrated by everyone?
>>
>>64406603
>muh stats
>>
>>64406659
>Playing second fiddle to Bale and Hamez still makes you a great footballer

Why are you shilling for Halal players anyway? Are you a bandwagoner?
>>
>>64406709
Isco is a quality player, and you clearly dont watch him play. Under Ancelotti he played in midfield on the left in either 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, bale played as a winger and James played midfield with him together in 4-4-2, sometimes rotating for each other. Im not trying to argue hes better than Inieste because he is clearly not, but you refuting that he's good and then bring up statistics just shows what a simple minded frog you are.
>>
>>64406739
He does play attacking role is my point and you'd atleast expect him to have double digits goals or assists considering how shit La Liga is. He should just escape it like Morata and prove himself anywhere to be considered a worthy player but he's current status makes him mediocre
>>
>>64406922
he plays behind benzema ronaldo james and bale you can't expect him to hit double figure goals, he has hit double figure assists in the last 2 seasons though. He's a playmaker, again I'm not saying he's elite but he's very talented and Benitez is a moron for not selecting him more often. Just watch his game against Barca last year, as well as his champions league games against Bayern, Atletico, Liverpool etc he was brilliant but didn't get a goal in any of them, it's not necessary when you have Ronaldo Benzema etc.
>>
File: sergi%20GOATberto.png (546 KB, 1024x703) Image search: [Google]
sergi%20GOATberto.png
546 KB, 1024x703
>>64402432
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.