[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benjamin, did I ever tell you about the time your father bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: PAY-Luis-Suarez-Leo-Messi.jpg (313 KB, 1636x1227) Image search: [Google]
PAY-Luis-Suarez-Leo-Messi.jpg
313 KB, 1636x1227
Benjamin, did I ever tell you about the time your father bit three players and called another player a nigger?

He was a good friend.
>>
>Benjamin
>Ben
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>64402200
From a certain point of view.
>>
File: 11.gif (455 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
11.gif
455 KB, 220x165
>>64402184
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 630x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 630x481
>>64402184
evra speaks spanish and the conversation was in spanish, his whining about racism was retarded.
>>
>>64405261
>son is already balding

jesus christ
>>
That's Thiago with his based fatness.
>>
>>64402184
Argentinians casually call other people " shitty nigers" tho
>>
>>64405314
I wonder why
>>
>>64405261
>calls him Negrito tauntingly and constantly

>Suarez dindu nada!
>>
How can it be racist when he himself is a nigger? I thought niggers were allowed to call other niggers niggers
>>
>>64405358
Evra is a faggot, this kind of taunting goes on since you are a kid in every game and this retard decided to snitch when everybody does the same.
>>
>>64405358
there's literally nothing racist about that. i don't expect a non Spanish speaker to know but Evra knows at worst it's disrespectful but not racist. that's why Suarez still hasn't apologized and didn't shake his hand.
>>
>>64405358
"Neguinho" and "Nego" are also very common in Brazil and no one but the crazy SJWs thinks it's racist.
>>
>>64405478
you negao?
>>
>>64405418
>>64405443
Don't lie, depends on how you use it then it can be racist and I have no doubt Suarez used it that way in anger because it's common, thing is I'm sure Evra insulted him just as badly then he tries to injure him when he comes back. What annoys me is how Terry doesn't get the same punishment
>>
>>64405443
>>64405478

>there's literally nothing racist about that

If you're a retard. Suarez knew what he was doing, plain and simple.

Do you think he was saying just for the sake of it? No, he was saying to taunt him. How fucking stupid can you be?

I don't give a shit what the club footed spic thinks about blacks, he's black himself, but he was clearly trying to get a rise out of Evra, plain and simple

This isn't a language issue at all

Now go build wall
>>
>>64405500
He got criminally prosecuted for saying "fucking black cunt" under his breath
>>
>>64405443
Apologies mean shit anyway, Suarez apologized for biting on two previous occasions, and then he went on and bit Chiellini and has tried to bite other players since
>>
>>64405564
Yeah it was ridiculous, they wanted his head for not shaking hands which is fucking absurd. Also Evra purposely pulls his hand back like some elementary school kid playing games, glad he didn't shake his hand
>>
Anybody got the gif or webm of when both rio and evra tried to tackle Suarez and they both missed? Rio even landed on his head.
>>
I completely forgot that Suarez called Evra a negrito

that's completely commonplace in South America. Even my father calls me negrito because I inherited the dark eyes of the family

t. spic
>>
>>64402184
>mfw plebs and casuals will never let go of muh boogeyman suarez cause they're too busy getting fed all that penaldo propaganda
>>
>>64405500
come on, you don't use 'negrito' under any circumstances to be racist. A mean-spirited 'negro', sure but never negrito.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.