[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they ever get an NFL team? Biggest metro area (aside from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 960x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 960x345
Will they ever get an NFL team?

Biggest metro area (aside from LA) in the developed Americas without a team.

Apparently the Bills have even more support than the CFL team there.
>>
>>64397628
>Apparently the Bills have even more support than the CFL team there.

this is true
>>
>>64397628
Most fans of the NFL aren't really bills fans, it's just their the closest team so it's convenient to go there to watch a game. Patriots, steelers, jets, lions, Vikings, Seattle, Eagles are the most popular teams
>>
No, the CFL would go out of business and the NFL needs the CFL
>>
>>64397628
No
And they never should
Fuck this international bullshit
>>
>>64397628
I think Canada has laws against the NFL expanding there so they don't cuck the CFL.
>>
>>64398978
No they don't
>>
>>64399059
It's the closest thing to a developmental league as they can get
>>
if there were to be an expansion the owner would want a new stadium, same if bills want to relocate or whatever.

but there's literally no room in the downtown core for a new one

and fuck using public dollars for a new stadium, after the pan am games shit there will be riots if the city commits to a publically funded stadium
>>
>>64399059
Need is too strong of a term but that other guy has my point, it serves as a non-collegiate development league
>>
Do you know what the N in the NFL stands for?
>>
>>64399076
Nice idea man, I totally love when 99% of all drafted players into the NFL come from the CFL and not the NCAA.
>>
>>64397628
Literally where
>>
toronto is like 60 percent asian at this point. none of them care about football.
>>
>>64399336
>"National" basketball association , 1 Toronto team , 6 mexico teams , 2 Israeli teams.
>"major league baseball" - 1 , formerly 2 Canadian teams , multiple dominican proxy teams
>National Hockey League , half the teams are Canadians
>>
>>64400354
Sweet memes there I like it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.