[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x941) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x941
JUST
>>
>BlackSportsOnline

imagine if there were a WhiteSportsOnline
>>
>>64383460
Patriots Twitter
>>
>>64383460
Its no one elses fault but white people that you guys are such gigantic pussies

you literally crippled and castrated yourselves
>>
More DUIs than NFL starts
>>
>>64383460
how is that possibly the first thing you think when you red this shit. Don't worry, you aren't under any serious attack.
>>
>>64383460
What are you scared of?
>>
>>64383460

Imagine if white people became slaves for 400 years
>>
>>64383639
>implying that makes it okay for blacks to be racist
>>
>>64383639
>what happened literally hundreds of years ago excuses the behavior of people today

White, black, liberal, conservative.. if you use the distant past to justify your bullshit you should be forced to your knees and shot in the back of the head
>>
>>64383639
Say no more m8:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
>>
>>64383639
>implying the Romans didn't have Gaulish slaves
>implying the blacks themselves weren't the biggest users of black slaves
>>
>>64383847
from a personal standpoint, agree 100%

from a societal/stats perspective, intergenerational income mobility has been shown to be somewhat limited by a number of studies (quintiles are sticky), and there was state-sponsored segregation only 2-3 generations ago. Nobody should be surprised that there are residual issues that linger today.
>>
I decided to stay true to my self being a nigger that is

I couldn't stop being a nigger for a few years and rich ass nigger who would of gone bankrupt anyhow

but now I am just some poor washed up nigger in the news
>>
How come you can't take the nigger out of the black? Even if you give them money.
>>
>>64383958
Because they think ass backwards and view being hood niggas as honorable and they shun negros who try to make something out of themselves i.e. Uncle Toms
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.