[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave bullying small teams to us TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
Leave bullying small teams to us

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
With reffball if possible
>>
>>64378447
Is tsuuposting banned now? Why'd that thread get deleted?
>>
>WE NEED SOMEONE TO SCORE A HAT TRICK AGAINST GRANADA
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64378613
Hahaha holy shit, you're right.

Once again, mods/janitors proving how incompetent they are and how dead /sp/ is.
>>
so you are like bayern with twice the diving and riple the bribing?
>>
>TSUUU threads are now getting banned
are the mods/janis seriously this fucking stupid?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vzUJxzKDIx
>>
>Oh shit its 1-2
>We cannot win from small team anymore 11-11
>Quick tell referee to give red cards to opposing players
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64378702
>are the mods/janis seriously this fucking stupid?
They have ruined this board so yes.

>>64378541
>>64378680
Mad ABRM detected

Can't handle the TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?
>>
>no fun allowed

Remember they do it for free
LMAOing @ mods and janitors
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: subduedtsuuuuu.png (340 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
subduedtsuuuuu.png
340 KB, 610x407
>>64378645

they're completely out of touch
>>
>>64378447
>us
nice try austria, but you are not madrid
also: refball as fuck (even though real would have surely won without it, its still retarded)
>>
>>64378702
Impressive
>>
What an absolute joke of a league
>>
>>64379028
nah lad they actually did need refball to win

it was 1x2 to raywho

shameful
>>
>making fun of muh hero???
>red card
>>
11th decima incoming t.b.h
>>
how did the spaniards react to that embarrassing game?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QjjLiv2yMI
>>
File: 1432018937562.png (319 KB, 491x373) Image search: [Google]
1432018937562.png
319 KB, 491x373
>>64379489
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
just watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHvvlRcaT3A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRCuj1crHlI (watch the exta time and foul)
>>
>>64379028

They beat you in CL. They beat you in EL. They have the world's best players.

>b-but our relegation fodder is better than theirs!!
>>
NOBODY CAN STOP US
THIS SEASON WE DEFINITELY GET TREBLE
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64379597
first video isnt available in my country because the uploader doesnt like germany
the second video isnt available on this website, because the uploader doesnt like 4chan

i feel bullied
>>
anybody got that pic of the chick that was posted in the match thread yesterday?
>>
>>64380083
You could always use the archive, m8.

https://archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/64350376/
>>
Reported

Bullying real madrid is against the rules :^)
>>
>>64380241
thanks m8, didn't even think about that
>>
>>64379140
wut
>>
>>64379683
>the second video isnt available on this website, because the uploader doesnt like 4chan
Just click again to go to jewtube, you fucking useless retard. How can you fucking cucks always give up so easily? Huurr durr they are bombing my city better suicide. Aaaghg they are taking my money to pay debts better give it to them. Ugmmumum Torres scored better lose the final and get humiliated. How the hell do you fucking faggots get jobs?
>>
>>64380322
Calm down paco
>>
>>64380322
calm yo tits jeez, did you skip siesta or why are you so angry for no reason?
>>
it's not RMs fault that Kroos got a studs up two footed tackled.
>>
File: 1450656201103.jpg (66 KB, 962x786) Image search: [Google]
1450656201103.jpg
66 KB, 962x786
>>64380327
>>64380342
Spoiler warning: it's playful banter fakefully pretending to be emotional and go too far because I'm bored. Triggered?
>>
>>64379620
sorry for our league having parity, we'll set up the system to just feed 2 big clubs next time, just like your league does, I guess that's why finland is so relevant
>>
File: 0012 - TEcHltD.jpg (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0012 - TEcHltD.jpg
27 KB, 499x499
>being this jealous that your team hasnt scored 10
my sides
h8rs
>>
TSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>See this today
>Act like it's incredible how Bale scored 4 goals
>Bale alone cost more than Rayo Vallecano's squad, staff, backroom staff, stadium, owner and chairman combined
>An achievement

There's a reason there's match threads for Bournemouth v Watford and literally no mention of anything to do with Ja Lija unless it's muh classico or something laughable like this.
>>
>>64380420
>your
What part of Arabia you from, m13?
>>
good thread lads, based CR7 did it again, even giving away four of his goals to Bale to get his form up, such altruism
>>
>>64380436
Not there aren't. Just 3pm kickoffs
>>
>>64380322
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>>64380265
No problem.
>>
File: 1444866166543.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1444866166543.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>64380420
>>64380441
REKT
>>
>>64379489
Madrid have been refballing all their history, we're used to it.

It's still a disgrace though.
>>
Based dos Santos Aveiro does it again

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dpPm73UmVT
>>
>rayo is coached by paco memez

guys i think we found our new team
>>
>>64381113
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t4bxGOxzZM
>>
>>64381113
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ElHf4eYEZX
>>
>>64381155
what the shit
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.