[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only sudacas care about the CWC Friendly reminder that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>Only sudacas care about the CWC
Friendly reminder that this is a fallacy britons love to spread. One among many.

Shoo, shoo, britons.

You can't issue a word on what is important and what is not on regards of football because your permanent loser status hinders your judgment to no end.
>>
7-1
>>
>>64370411
spot on banter china
>>
>7-1
>>
>7-1
>>
It uses to be important when it was a two leg event between the winners of the relevant continents. Then they moved it to Japan and lost prestige but you still want to win out of pride, now it's just a cashgrab including these meme clubs
>>
>>64370654
It used to be important when South American clubs weren't complete fucking shit
>>
>>64370388
Shoo hue. Bad example.
We will cheer anybody beating Chelsea, the most loathed team in these islands.
>>
>>64370847

>Maradona's transfers from Boca Juniors to Barcelona for £3m, and then to Napoli for £5m, both broke the record in 1982 and 1984 respectively.

you can't even get a backup keeper for that price nowadays

unfortunately south american teams will always be shit because there is no money to compete with europe
>>
>>64370724
>He didn't watch Madrid visibly assmad over losing to Boca in Tokyo
Stop commenting on shit you just started watching
>>
>>64371654
That has nothing to do with what I said you absolute fucking retard
>>
7-1 tbqhf
>>
There should be a rule that bans any and all britburkas posting in a football thread.
>>
>>64371773
>Losing to shit teams
>When they sto
Like I said, stop posting about things you just started watching and watch the cursing
>>
File: 1449097923590.gif (2 MB, 387x315) Image search: [Google]
1449097923590.gif
2 MB, 387x315
>mfw JFs have to post their shit patter at 2AM GMT when the vast majority of us are asleep so they don't get bantered to the point of suicide

stroll on mate
>>
>>64372161

JEZ
E
Z
>>
>>64372191
#JEZWECAN
>>
>>64372020
>losing to shit teams

Yes, that happens, even in La Liga. It's no different than Madrid getting angry and frustrated about losing to Gijon. Unless you actually think Boca Juniors was some great team that could compete in Europe 15 years ago

Again, you're an absolute fucking moron.
>>
>>64370847
>We will cheer anybody beating Chelsea

and this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you miss the point of the thread entirely
>>
>>64372247
To compete in la liga, bundes midtable?
Sure, no one said they'd dominate and again stop talking about shit you didn't watch, I bet you just googled it was 15 years ago too
I won't warn you again about the cursing
>>
7 (SEVEN) - 1
>>
>>64372608
7-1
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.