[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi iam here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
Hi iam here
>>
Hello iam.
>>
>e"p"l
>>
Lets be honest, the CWC is irrelevant as fuck
>>
>not listing the closest competitor
>>
>>64349290
> World Cup counts towards Spain's total but not England
> Only giving Germany the one WC trophy

Bait so weak I'm not even giving you one of those fish images
>>
>New!
Not sure why, but made me chuckle

>>64349506
read the file name nigger
>>
Dopers sicken me.
>>
>not listening the Audi cup
are you alright familia?
>>
I literally only recognise three of those trophies
>>
>>64349506
>this one fag not reading the filename
every time.

If you count the trophies all time, La Liga is still #1 with Serie A the only one that comes close
>>
>>64349506
Is from 2000 to today Muhammad, I really think you should read more other than the Quran
>>
>>64349820
>La Liga
You mean Barça and Real
>>
Boca Juniors and Independiente >>>> LFP
>>
>>64349290
it's not like you'd have anything better to do besides sitting on /sp/ 24/7
>>
File: 1433064684138.png (94 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
1433064684138.png
94 KB, 300x297
>>64349506
>>
>>64350220
Who and who?
>>
>>64349290
and soon one ballondoro more
>>
>>64350372
>implying TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU this year
>>
>>64349755
>listening

German "education"
>>
>>64349290
I feel sorry for Spanish posters here, the only thing they´re good at is literally football and they have nothing else to be proud of.
>>
>>64351244
Even then it's actually only the Catalans that are good and they don't even want to be Spanish
>>
>>64351244
I feel sorry for Austrian posters, the only thing they're good at is literally wishing they were German and they have nothing to be proud of
>>
>>64352090
at least they have a world class player
>>
>>64352256
>Alaba
>Austrian
Of course a Turk would say that
>>
>>64352318
>turk
he's syrian m8
>>
You could just put Madrid and Barca logos instead of LeL Liga's one.
>>
>>64349290
Whenever there's a Spaniard posting it seems to always be about how their shit boring league has the highest coefficient, and there's a good chance that image will be posted too

at least UK flags actually talk about football rather than being butthurt about how no one cares about their 2 team league

literal obsession tbqh
>>
>>64349290
> All those Players of the Year trophies not actually won by Spanish players, most are either Portugal or South Anerican owned
> Spanish posters use them to stat pad as Spain's accomplishment anyway

Kinda pathetic desu

Even funnier because one of the England ones actually WAS won by an English player (Owen)
>>
>>64352090
If anything it's bavarians who wish to be part of Austria
>>
You can add another Ballon d'Or since all candidates play in your league
>>
fuggg i have no idea what those trophies are :DD
>>
File: es.png (31 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
es.png
31 KB, 1280x854
butthurt the thread
>>
>>64351244

Best book of history. Don Quijote de la Mancha by Miguel De cervantes.
Best painter of history:Diego Velázquez,Spain.
Best empire in history:Spain (inb4 heretics and Jews)

You: be the portugal germany.end
>>
Has there ever been a Spain post on this site without some kind of grammatical mistake?
>>
>>64356055
we love to destroy the english like Don Blas de Lezo,you gabacho
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.