[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL ANCELOTTI TO REPLACE GUARDIOLA THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: 2102342_heroa.jpg (41 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
2102342_heroa.jpg
41 KB, 620x430
It's CONFIRMED lads

Rummenigger:

>"We are thankful for everything that Guardiola has given to this club and we hope that we will have success this season," club chairman Rummenigge told Bild

>"With Ancelotti, a very successful coach will come to Bayern again. We are looking forward to working together."

http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/725/bundesliga/2015/12/20/18547442/official-ancelotti-to-replace-guardiola-at-bayern
>>
i don't get it. didn't he openly state that he doesn't rate the bundesliga?

looks like a ridiculous salary offer changed his mind
>>
WHY did Real boot him again?

Fucking KEK
>>
I wish he'd fuck off right now tbph.
>>
https://twitter.com/MrAncelotti/status/678535273366581249

the guy is actually using twitter?
>>
I suppose he will actually be able to win consistent league titles when managing on the bayernliga, something he's failed to do throughout his career with top tier teams.

He is the guy to bring in if they want CL success I think
>>
holy shit.
is pep actually going to mancity?
and we got >guus?
>inb4 we
>>
>>64347596
No his agent/marketing manager would, he even has a website so probably the latter
>>
>>64347609
but winning the bundesliga with bayern means fucking nothing, and he's fully aware of that

he's only there for the money. and maybe a 4th CL title if he gets lucky.
>>
Horribly overrated. Surprised Buy 'em Munich would hire him, then again it doesn't matter who's in charge against FC Tractor in the bundes then getting btfo in the CL.
>>
>>64347648
hiddink is caretaker, pep is leaving at the end of the season, just as likely for him to go to chelsea as city
>>
PEP COMING

MESSI COMING

UNITED BTFO
>>
>>64347674
they won the CL like 3 seasons ago
>>
>>64347569
because florentino is full fucking retard.
>>
>>64347676
I am of sorries, what is london speak for LA DELUSION???
>>
>>64347648
>pep goes citeh
>mou goes united

im hard just thinking about it.
>>
>>64347736
Pep won't go to either team, Branislav
>>
>>64347565
A salary and the possibility to statpad with a couple of easy league titles. He also has a very good chance at winning a 4th CL.
>>
>>64347762
He's going to City, it's basicly a done deal.
>>
>>64347676
well..here's hoping m8y.

>>64347758
>mou to utd
would he really? would be fucking shattered.

anyway how would simeone go for chelsea?
>>
>Failing at Bayern
>The City of Poop
>>
>>64347843
im sure he would. he would be happy to follow in fergie's footsteps.

id love it even though i love hating mou.

i want simeone to stay in atletico. it makes la liga a 3 horse race instead of a 2 horse race man.
>>
>>64347869
2 horse race instead of a 1 horse race*
>>
>>64347565
>Thinking FC Hollywood are a Bundesliga team

They're competing in it only by accident, their only ambition is Champions League win.

>>64347758
>Pep in City
>Mou in United
>Simeone in Chelsea

could happen tbqh
>>
>could potentially have Pep, Klopp, Mourinho and Simeone in the league next year

Hnng
>>
>>64347884
true, i forgot how much of a joke Halal madrid is.
>>
File: mfw.png (31 KB, 256x187) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
31 KB, 256x187
>>64347921
>>64347907
that does sound pretty fucking great.

>mfw lester are the returning champs that season
>>
>>64347529
So Dortmund 2016/2017 champions?
>>
>>64348080
pretty much, yes

Pep leaving and being replaced by Ancelotti is the best thing that could have happened to the league
>>
Pep to City
Mourinho to United
Ancelotti to Bayern
Benitez back to Chelsea
Guus Hiddink to Real Madrid

It's gonna be great
>>
>>64347674

Are you a ManUre fan who thought his shitty club had a chance with Ancelotti?
>>
>>64348168
most importantly Van Gaal is unemployed
>>
>>64347565
The idea of having won the league in Italy, Spain, Germany, England and France must be attractive t bh
>>
>>64348168
that's gonna be great
>>
>utterly fail in munich
>sign for arab club because of free moneyz
Definition of a mercenary.
>>
File: 1450013962052.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1450013962052.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>64348168
>Guus Hiddink to Real Madrid
>>
>>64348463
sounds like your mad Tbh, isn't he leaving because the board doesn't give him full control over transfers? say what you want about City's owners but they're surprisingly good to their managers
>>
>>64348386
>spain
>>
>>64348486
>say what you want about City's owners but they're surprisingly good to their managers
Damn, a club that doesnt have to finance itself gives its managers free reign over expensive transfers. Breaking news everybody.
>>
>>64348501
Where did I say good = free reign over transfers? Free reign over transfers would be just one of the good things about City. With the size of the club there is no reason Bayern can't give Pep that freedom, assuming that is actually what had happened. To me, and likely to Pep, that shows a real lack of trust between the board members and manager.
>>
File: 1448701319601.png (72 KB, 700x212) Image search: [Google]
1448701319601.png
72 KB, 700x212
>>64348540
>With the size of the club there is no reason Bayern can't give Pep that freedom
Just burry yourself you fucking degenerate. Holy shit.
>>
>>64348558
what is wrong about what I said? Bayern has money, a fucking lot of it. Also these posts seem to be confirming that you are pretty mad.
>>
>>64347529
>DO NOT CLICK LINK IN OP
DO NOT CLICK LINK IN OP
>DO NOT CLICK LINK IN OP
DO NOT CLICK LINK IN OP
>DO NOT CLICK LINK IN OP
DO NOT CLICK LINK IN OP
>DO NOT CLICK LINK IN OP
DO NOT CLICK LINK IN OP
>DO NOT CLICK LINK IN OP
DO NOT CLICK LINK IN OP
>DO NOT CLICK LINK IN OP
>>
>>64348583
He has a completely atrocious track record. I am supposed to trust some guy who keeps fucking up when it comes to transfers and risk losing all my money? For what reason? The guy never was part of the club, he never even remotely tried to integrate, he never behaved like a mature human being.

If he would have had it his way he would have paid 120m for some shadey Neymar deal, which back then was retarded. The guy simply didnt prove that he can handle money, thats why you dont do it.

>that you are pretty mad.
Of course I am at... at cock sucking bandwagoners like you because for some inane reason you look at this clown as the next prophet. He accomplished hardly anything and represented the club even worse. Winning the league with this team isnt an accomplishment and getting annihilated in two semi finals in a row is embarrassing at best.

He didnt earn the right to have any power.
>>
>>64348386
>having won the league in Italy, Spain
>Spain

ehhh
>>
>>64348621
lol.. he earned the right to be in power/handle money when you hired him as your manager you fucking bollock, that doesn't mean he has a absolute unlimited funds to spend, no team does. Lrn to stand behind the people who are hired to lead the club. I also find it laughable that you think I'm a city fan, stay mad.
>>
>>64348688
>lol.. he earned the right to be in power/handle money when you hired him as your manager
Thanks for proving that you no fucking understanding whatsoever.

>Lrn to stand behind the people who are hired to lead the club
Not really. Especially not a child like him who literally says 'X player or no one', completely disregarding the teams deficits, simply trying to force his way. Literally the behavior of a fucking toddler.

>I also find it laughable that you think I'm a city fan, stay mad
When did I claim for you to be a supporter of City? I am pretty sure that youre the Canadian Bayern bandwagoner, which is the only way I can explain your cocksucking attitude. Youre a foreign drone, nothing else. Being a supporter/fan doesnt mean that you have to support everything the club or its players/staff does.

Maybe one day you will realize that.
>>
>>64348741
wow, literal plastic
>>
>>64348741
well, he is croatian... so there's that...
>>
>>64348767
>wow, literal plastic
I am the plastic? Top fucking kek. You dont even understand what it means to support a club you mentally challenged subhuman.
>>
>>64348801
lol
>>
File: 1450504313562.png (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450504313562.png
109 KB, 500x500
>>64348801
>getting baited by america's hat
please
>>
>>64348486
actually Guardiola was the most influential bayern manager so far, true he couldn't make transfers by himself, but if he wanted a player chances were he would get him
hell, his first actian as buyern manager was to buy thiago for 25 mil
>>
a bully for a bully club

how fitting
>>
I think it's a good thing for Bayern. It doesn't look like the injury situation would get any better in the future with Guardiola despite his many rotations. He just demands too much from the players who are just returning from injuries. At this point 8 players are injured 7 of which could be called key players and most of them have muscular problems.

I think with Ancelotti the team will be more consistent. He has a minimalist approach to coaching and usually doesn't make big changes. Guardiola is the opposite. He has the ability to destroy any team in the world if he prepares the right tactic (and if the injury situation allows him to, of course). But often times his tactics fail miserably and if the team takes too big of a hit during these minutes there is often no return.

This will change with Ancelotti. He won't demolish big teams the way Guardiola often times does. But on the other hand he won't let his team walk right into a trap either.
This is the Heynckes way of coaching. He didn't make big changes either but with small adjustments he was able to shut down teams completely and eventually won the treble this way.

Still I think there's a very good chance for Bayern to win the CL this season if injuries can be kept to a minimum. The winter break should buy enough time for almost all of the players to recover.
>>
>>64348912
how is Ancelotti a bully? He's one of the few coaches who doesn't have personal problems with certain players? All the players he's ever coached speak highly of him.
>>
>getting a mediocre coach solely on name recognition
wew Buyern have fallen since Hoeneß left
>>
>>64348741
Transfers are a part of a managers job. If he's so shit at one of the big aspects of the job then why hire him in the first place, Hans?
>>
>>64347714
they getting Mou mate
>>
>>64348363
the guy's meme tier manager and he admitted it yesterday
>>
>>64350518
>Transfers are a part of a managers job
Only in England, every civilized country uses sporting directors.
>>
>>64350633
In terms of determining the cost of a player, or deciding which player to try pick up in the first place?

I'm quiet interested in this actually. Surely the manager should decide who he wants as they have to fit his play style, and he knows who that would be better than anyone else. So just the cost associated with a chosen player is what the sporting director does? If that's the case then I agree with that.
>>
>>64350752
Used to be coaches didn't have a word in transfers and were expected to make due with the players they got.
But things changed and especially big names are consulted now.
That said the only transfer Pep himself made at Bayern was Thiago, the rest were done by the club.
And the style of play is determined at board level as well, they then get the coach that can execute the plan.
The coach isn't involved in any of the finances.
Of course there are grey areas but the responsibilities are clear cut.
>>
>Poop's tiki taka in the premier league

I really would like to see it fail.
>>
>>64347565
It's the bundesliga, doubles at least
I don't think this is good for Bayern but as/sp/ies hate Pep so we'll see
>>
>>64351160
That sounds like the optimal plan. It ensures that the play style of the club in the long term remains fairly constant, opposed to how it it now where each manager does their own thing and can have hidden motives.

Though I understand that with managers now demanding 10m+ Euros, they want things to be done their way and so they want full control of all transfers.

Bayern shouldn't have expected anything different with Pep of all people, though I still do think the manager being just another staff member and not the boss is the best idea.
>>
so will pep manage the rest of the season or ancefloppti taking over right away?
>thinking pep hasnt made that bayern team much much stronger than anything they had
>muh heynckes refball lucky CL scraping by group stages and losing to BATE
>>
>>64351622
Pep stays till the end of the season.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.