[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE JETS ARE BACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: xJZFfLkP.png (142 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
xJZFfLkP.png
142 KB, 400x400
I was hesitant at first but now I'm ready to declare it and make it official. The New York Jets are back and the rest of the league has been put on notice. Let's fucking go.
>>
File: igglesfrog-happy.jpg (69 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
igglesfrog-happy.jpg
69 KB, 335x375
Thanks guys.

>cowfags
>>
File: jetdgohype.gif (2 MB, 260x215) Image search: [Google]
jetdgohype.gif
2 MB, 260x215
fucking rough

but a win is a win
>>
Get a real qb first
>>
Nah dude this is bad

Shitzpatrick is gonna get a nice fat contract next year even though he's a 6/10 QB on a good day
>>
>>64343344
razorcakes, pls go
>>
>>64343260
>barely beat the dumpster fire known as the Dallas Cowboys

My
Fucking
Sides
>>
>>64343379
This is a good point, though I think FItz could still develop. At least he can air the ball.
>>
>>64343612
>develop
Fitzpatrick has been in the league for 10 fucking years on 6 NFL teams. He is what he is and there's a reason why he can't stay anywhere long term.
>>
>>64343612
Hes a journeyman backup, he has had plenty of time to develop
>>
>>64343612
bruh he's 33 he isn't going to get any better at this point
>>
>>64343653
>>64343659
but maybe he finally "clicks" this year. he went to Harvard!
>>
As a jets fan,

1. The Jets will NEVER be good. This is a glitch in the matrix and will be forcefully corrected.

2. But damn it's fun to see fitz and Marshall and decker kicking ass this season, they really look like a compete unit. Literally the first time this has happened for the Jets in like a century.
>>
>>64343675
He has two of the best recievers and hes still mediocre
>>
>>64343701
But we have a notoriously bad O-Line
>>
The Jets should draft a QB in the first round if like Connor Cook falls to them, sign Fitzpatrick to a 2 year contract extension and when Fitz is gone, start Cook.
>>
How is it possible that the Jets can win out and not make the playoffs?

They have the 5/6th seed right now right?
>>
>>64343761
If the Jets win out but the Chiefs and Steelers win out, the Jets will miss the playoffs.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Fuck the Jets.

The Chefs put the jets in the camel clutch and BREAK THEY FUCKING BACK
>>
The Jets are back to not only losing to New England in regular but now you'll lose to them in the playoffs.

If you don't think anyone but Tom Faggot and Belicheat are walking out of the AFC as champs this year you're fucking delusional.
>>
>>64343724
Fitz is a decent backup but hes not gonna get wins in the post season, he's still much better than the original starter who got his jaw broke. Isn't he suppose to be the starter when healthy? If so the jets will suck and won't even sniff .500 next season.
>>
>>64343260
Go where?
>>
>>64343777
make a them FUCKING humble with a put them in a the camel clutch
>>
>>64343791
Todd Bowles has made it clear he wants Fitz to come back.
>>
File: todd-bowles-hot-seat.jpg (28 KB, 620x373) Image search: [Google]
todd-bowles-hot-seat.jpg
28 KB, 620x373
>>64343791
Geno is not starting any time soon; Fitz earned the spot with flying colors.

But honestly, the real reason the Jets turned it all around is this man; Total opposite of Rex Ryan in every way and it works.
>>
>>64343653
Fitz can be the next Gannon
>>
When the Jets can beat New England at least once during the season then I will take them seriously.
>>
>>64343843
Considering you're Jets fans, would Testeverte be a better comparison?
>>
As I thought going into the season, this was not going to be the year where they make any chance of a playoff run. I was hoping for at the very least 8-8. Now that they've beaten that, I've been very happy by the way they've been playing. I think IF the jets get more consistent QB play (Fitzy is worth keeping another year, let Bryce Petty continue to grow and develop under him), TE production from Jace Amaro next year, and have a solid draft focusing on O-Line and Linebacker, this Jets team is poised for a bright future.
>>
>>64343260
Cowboys fan here. We beat ourselves more than the Jets did. All I ask is that you bump the Patriots and Broncos out of the playoffs. Give us some fresh faces in the Owl. Good luck.
>>
>>64343858
If Connor Cook falls, and he probably well because apparently scouts don't like his attitude, would you be OK with them drafting him?
>>
>>64343850
Im actually a Raiders fan.
>>
>>64343895
Not at all. I think Fitzy is solid enough considering the bonds he has made with Decker and Marshall and is worth keeping around. I think Petty fits the system perfectly, and is better off taking the reigns than restarting the learning process with another QB. Fitzy's the man for now, Bryce is the future. Its not worth throwing another horse in to complicate things further.
>>
>>64343379
but can you really complain? hes been much better than the meme qbs the jets have been starting the past few years
>>
>>64343612
he's only going to be here for one to max two more years until they finally get petty on the shits and then they're gonna dominate
>>
>>64343379
>6/10

And that's worse than Geno Smith and Mark Sanchez?

Face it, Fitzmagic's the best QB the Jets have had since Farve left.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.