[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you guys are alright. If you're undefeated, don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: eli-manning-face-1823051258.jpg (100 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
eli-manning-face-1823051258.jpg
100 KB, 1280x853
Some of you guys are alright.

If you're undefeated, don't go to the Meadowlands tomorrow.
>>
>>64336352
>Giants win
>Panthers go undefeated rest of season
>18-1

Not sure if want as a Seahawks fan
>>
File: scared.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
scared.gif
1 MB, 320x240
MODS MODS MODS!!!
>>
>>64336352
did you just threaten us Cats with death?
>>
>>64336452
>us
>>
there's literally two options for the Giants right now
1: Eli goes full autism and beats the panthers tomorrow but then his autism tanks are left depleted and they either don't make the playoffs or lose first playoff game
2: Eli saves his autism reserves and loses to the Panthers but slow burns his remaining autism throughout the playoffs for a spectacular extreme autistic flare superbowl win

It's all up to Eli
>>
>>64336467
I pay taxes so yeah us
>>
You now remember the last time a 13-0 team played the Giants at home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnXmXUGfPwk
>>
>>64336514
literally 100 years ago
>>
>>64336514
why are the Giants so based against good teams and so shit against bad teams
>>
>>64337746
Autism
>>
>>64336514
It's strange to not see 8 replays after each reception. They would have shown that td pass 14 times at 12 angles/speeds/player shots before that set up the extra point, if it were today.
>>
I'm rooting hard for the Giants to get destroyed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.