[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>move to Barcelona at the age of 21, supposed to be the next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxi 'just' lopez.jpg (67 KB, 1008x566) Image search: [Google]
maxi 'just' lopez.jpg
67 KB, 1008x566
>move to Barcelona at the age of 21, supposed to be the next Batistuta
>marry some literal whore
>cheat her with his maid
>the maid blackmails him
>after paying her lot of money she still tells his wife
>wife divorces him and takes most of his money and the children custody
>ex wife marries his best friend
>his ex-new-husband is younger, richer, better looking and a better player than him
>that guy rises your kids and they call him "daddy"
Is there a more pathetic professional athlete?
>>
Totti
Rooney
Penaldo
>>
>>64311043

What's Totti done to upset you? You should be kissing that great man's feet.
>>
>>64311010
Hey, I remember that guy, he played in our league for a now ded club FC Moscow after leaving Barça
Can't find anything about the maid part though, from all the news stories it seems he just got cucked out of the blue
>>
>>64311139
muh loyalty babby
>>
>>64311010
At least he's really white, and not Argentine "white".
>>
>>64311043
>>64311320
super ass mad nazio or rube supporter detected
>>
The joke will ultimately be on Icardi though.
>>
Why do footballers get married so young?
>>
>>64311395
They start banging a ho, she 'accidentaly' gets pregnant and since they tend to be millionaire retards paid to kick a ball around they decide to get married
>>
>>64311426
Yeah most of them are rather uneducated.
>>
>>64311367
This desu, the kid is being manipulated.
>>
>>64311345
> lopez
> white
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.