[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
N.Y. law professor files deflate-gate brief accusing NFL of fraud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: brady laugh.jpg (15 KB, 240x288) Image search: [Google]
brady laugh.jpg
15 KB, 240x288
Sounds like Judge Berman's buddies are coming to finish off Goodell. Could the NFL have chosen a worse forum?

>A decorated New York law professor has submitted a third-party brief to the U.S. Court of Appeals in the NFL's deflate-gate appeal, striking at the heart of the league's assertion that only a judge should overturn commissioner Roger Goodell's ruling in the case of "fraud or dishonesty."

>New York Law School professor Robert Blecker, winner of Harvard Law's Oberman Prize for best graduating thesis, argued in a 34-page report that the NFL's investigation into Tom Brady's alleged ball-tampering was "infected with bias, unfairness, evident partiality and occasional fraud."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/new-york-lawyer-files-deflate-gate-brief-accusing-nfl-of-fraud-143857648.html
>>
File: 1441303879740.jpg (23 KB, 595x334) Image search: [Google]
1441303879740.jpg
23 KB, 595x334
IT'S ALL COMING CRASHING DOWN. CUBAN WAS RIGHT
>>
File: allen.jpg (30 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
allen.jpg
30 KB, 276x276
>yahoo sports
>>
>>64308347
>local man thinks espn is a legitimate media outlet
>>
>>64308355
>anon projecting this hard.
>anon thinks pats SB wins are Legitimate
>anon thinks Tom told the truth

I_don't_think_so_Tim.jpeg
>>
>>64308202
>infected with bias, unfairness, evident partiality and occasional fraud.

This is absolutely true. It was a farce.
>>
>>64308202
Bump for deflatebait truth.
>>
>>64308433
They got caught cheating in a Super Bowl? news to me
>>
>>64308347
That is all you have? You versus a decorated law professor. Fucking tim the tool versus a 34 PAGE REPORT!?
>>
>>64309497
That's not Tim. That's Al.
>>
>>64309613
I fucked up.
>>
>>64308202
How does Tom Brady keep winning at everything?
>>
Lawyers.

Ask him to write a 35 page report in support of the NFL for shits and giggles.
>>
File: calling.png (253 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
calling.png
253 KB, 464x464
>>64309497
>a decorated law professor
>decorated
>law
>professor
>>
>>64309759
It helps that the vast majority of the people and teams he competes against are and or run by idiots.
>>
>>64308433
Of course they are legitimate. They won. They have the rings. Haven't had to give any back.

They cheated? Who cares. Better to be the cheater that wins rather than the cheater that doesn't.
>>
>>64309815
>Canadian lawyers literally have to wear silly wigs when they appear before the judge
>>
>>64309759
He just lost back to back games, weren't you paying attention?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Post yfw the NFL eventually is sued $9999999999999 for some kind of fraud/business malpractice, and it becomes insolvent, and the patriots and tom Brady win owl 50, the last owl, and ride off into a classic nor'easter after paying goodell $20 on stage to literally shove the Lombardi up his ass.
>>
TOM
E
F
L
O
N
>>
>>64314301
>tom teflon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.