[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
>>
apart from all the stuff he did do wrong and admitted to?

He won a 20 mile running race the other day btw.

CAN'T STRONG ARM THE ARMSTRONG
>>
>>64307355
The only mistake he made was getting caught. Every cyclist fucking dopes and you're a pathetic loser if you think otherwise.
>>
>>64307442

You're a pathetic loser for being so ignorant. Don't comment on things you don't know about
>>
>>64307456
Confirmed for pathetic loser.
>>
>>64307475

You probably can't even ride a bike you fat fuck.
>>
File: son.jpg (75 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
son.jpg
75 KB, 620x388
>>64307442
so butthurt your hero got caught cheating you try and condemn a whole sport
pretty sure that makes you the pathetic loser
>>
PORCO DIO
>>
>>64307497
>>64307502
So delusional
>>
File: lance.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lance.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>>
>>64307355
>people pretend to care about sperm peddle
>>
Didn't everyone basically get caught cheating qnd they gave the prize to like the guy who came in 18th place?
>>
he ruined dodgeball for me
>>
>>64307456
obviously in armstrong's time every other gc contender in the tdf used doping.
>>
>>64307355
>i just watched joe rogans interview
>>
>>64307914
Do they throw feces at eachother in india?
>>
>>64307355

I'm glad you agree OP. Using performance enhancing drugs when everyone else is using them is not cheating, it's staying competitive.
>>
>"people" are unironically "fans" of a "sport" that involves peddling a bike
>>
>>64307986
americans unironically walk
>>
USA USA USA
https://youtu.be/rFajPqxkz6k
>>
>>64308061
Brits unironically jihad
>>
>>64307355
>cycling
>>>/trash/
>>
File: froome_clean.jpg (179 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
froome_clean.jpg
179 KB, 620x387
>>64307355
doping weak fag couldn't take the pain, fucking pathetic.
>>
File: sadyanks.png (2 MB, 1288x1094) Image search: [Google]
sadyanks.png
2 MB, 1288x1094
>>64308116
>>64308111
stick to nigger hoop then noone is forcing you to watch or talk about it
>>
File: lance-cuntstrong.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lance-cuntstrong.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>64307355
>>64307414
>>64307442
>>64307475
>>64307528
>>64307844
>>64307980

Armstrong lied, defrauded sponsors out of millions of dollars, pressured his entire team into running the most EXTENSIVE doping program ever seen, and RUINED THE LIVES of fellow cyclists, their family members, journalists who were uncovering his lie, and former cyclists and friends such as Greg LeMond (the only American to ever win the Tour de France).

He is indefensible, he is a cancer to the sport of cycling, and he has not even served HALF of the punishment that he should serve. I am very glad that he has had every victory stripped from him but it doesn't go far enough really. He certainly should not be allowed to compete in triathlons like he wants. To be honest I don't know why he hasn't been put in jail for defrauding his sponsors out of millions of dollars.

>BUT EVERYONE ELSE WAS DOPING

Nobody else ran as extensive and professional of a doping ring as Lance did, and nobody else screwed over SO MANY other people in the world of cycling to protect their lie. Cyclists cut their careers short because they refused to join in on the USPS team's doping. He used his massive media influence to ridicule and defame people such as Frankie and Betsy Andreu who knew his lie, and were just telling the truth. He ridiculed and shamed David Walsh who spent his career telling the truth of Armstrong's doping. He ridiculed Greg LeMond, the best American cyclist to have ever lived, which poisoned the "LeMond" bike brand and put it out of business.

>HIS ACHIEVEMENTS STILL STAND BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WAS DOPING

No they don't. All he proved is that he could hire dirtier doctors, and execute a more professional doping program, than anyone else. Injecting the most drugs doesn't make you the best cyclist.

>>64308131

Froome is the hero we all need.
>>
>>64307914
And you ruined your country's culture by shitting on public streets
>>
File: skeletalchuckle.jpg (146 KB, 1001x667) Image search: [Google]
skeletalchuckle.jpg
146 KB, 1001x667
>>64308222
He paid off the UCI to hide his positive tests as well. Lance, the dirty politician and personal friend of mr clean, Bill Clinton.
>>
>>64308277
>dirty, personal friend of Clinton

You mean Trump?
>>
>>64308277

I'm glad the Brits in this thread are agreeing with me that the guy's a cunt.
>>
There shouldn't be drug testing in sports

I dont give a fuck if Lance was on irradiated moose semen, 90% of pro athletes are doping.
>>
>>64308301
When you can get two years of FBI and FDA shut down, you really do own politicians. I doubt very much Donald Trump did that, fucking moron though he may be.
>>
>>64308222
>everyone was doping but he's worse because he was good at it
Okay
>>
http://www.dopinglist.com/?action=news&news=article&id=316

I'll just leave this here..
>>
>>64307355
I actually don't give a fuck about PEDs, but he threw his people under the bus. deplorable.
>>
>>64308437
Did you even read what he wrote?
>>
>>64308553
They couldn't find anyone who tested clean down the line to give his title to.

Everyone was doping.
>>
I'm getting tired of hearing 'they're all doped anyway!!"
someone has serious proofs that the 20 first cyclists were doped?
>>
>>64315756
Don't be jelly frenchies. If they weren't one of the lowly fags would've been awarded the title.
>>
>>64315756
>tfw you the indisputable champ
>>
File: threeprinces.jpg (23 KB, 275x100) Image search: [Google]
threeprinces.jpg
23 KB, 275x100
Nobody else was awarded any Tour De France titles, because they were all doping. If everyone doping, and you punish the doping winner, who's winning? Nobody. It doesnt matter that he made more money than other dopers, and at least he used to fund cancer research! Come on! The idea that anyone "hated" this guy is a joke. Dirtiest sport in the world, crucify the officials, why would you crucify a athletes just trying to keep up with their competition?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.