[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2015-2016 MVP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Does anyone think Kawhi is the clear #2 for MVP this year?

What is needed for Leonard to take the award from Cury?
>>
How about we play more then 20 games before we start naming a season-long MVP, senpai?
>>
>spuds fans
no, probably not even top 5

>What is needed for Leonard to take the award from Cury?
play even close to his level
>>
Curry needs to get hurt for anyone else to even get in the discussion
>>
>>64305844
Save me the time and tell me which teams are going to the finals mr. Shekelstien.
>>
>>64305844
>play even close to his level

so then no defense and chuck 3s all game?
>>
>>64305867

thunder vs. cavs
>>
>spurs fans
>delusional idiots who think their player averaging 20 ppg is better than someone with better numbers in every category and just as good defense deserves mvp.

pick two

i can think of like 6 players who are more valuable to their team than kawhi

inb4 "muh dpoty" green was robbed of it
>>
>>64305972
>5 rebounds, 2.2 steals per game from the Point Guard
>no defense
even if he were just letting people jog by him, if he's shoot .45 at the 3 it's kind of a moot point
>>
spurs play dubs 4 times, if kawhi skullfucks curry in all 4 games like he did in their last game the previous season then there's a case for it

more likely he repeats as dpoty though
>>
if kawhi wins mvp hes a hall of famer
>>
>>64306990
already is tb.h and I am a kawhi hater
>>
>>64305972
>I am SICK and TIRED of watching this guy throw a ball into a hoop
>>
Curry is the new big thing and is on route to his 2nd (1st deserved) mvp.
Last year should have definitely been Harden, imo. He carried a mediocre team that far whereas Curry can have a "bad day" and Klay will just score 50 points himself. It's easier to be good on a good team
>>
>>64306017
Ignorant post. Curry is certainly the best player up to this point in the season, but he does not have better numbers in "every" category. Kawhi is better at not turning the ball over, and he's possibly superior when it comes to steals. I realize that Curry's usage means he's going to be at a disadvantage when it comes to stats like these, but that can't completely excuse the difference.

Kawhi is also leading the league in 3pt shooting percentage. He's taken fewer than half the number of shots as Curry, but it's still a category, and Kawhi has better numbers.

Kawhi is also perhaps the best defensive player in the league, and he's leading the league in a lot of those categories, whereas Curry obviously isn't in talks for being the best defensive player.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.