[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a realistic portrayal of high school football in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2r20jno.jpg (222 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
2r20jno.jpg
222 KB, 1280x1024
Is this a realistic portrayal of high school football in America?
>>
Not in West Texas.
>>
Matt Saracen literally overcame being a beta to win a State Championship. Truly a GOAT.
>>
>>64304012
Not that impressive considering Texas has like 12 different state championships
>>
>>64304046
He also boned Coach's hot daughter. Man she became such a bitch for like no reason in season 2.
>>
it's glamorized but the themes are essentially the same in a lot of high schools all over america

sports, high school romances, some kids parents push them on grades, some kids are destined to be fuck up townies and never leave the area because their home life sucks and they have no guidance, people who never left town care way too much about the high school football team, etc.

That shit is in every small town in the USA
>>
>>64303795
I think it's funny they expect people to believe these actors are high school age. The producers aren't even trying anymore.
>>
>>64303795
If you take away the fact that the actors look college at best, and the fact that no one takes highschool THIS seriously, then sure.
>>
>>64303795
>one black person
lolno
>>
I am not a SJW, just a guy from Scotland who enjoys your football and has done for years, but why are there so few blacks in this show? This is 'golden age of sports' bullshit that pretends football is still a white sport like hockey. I've read Friday Night Lights, decent book, better than the TV show tbqh.
>>
>>64308284
It was made for white people who want to see pretty white teen problems with the odd black person around
>>
>>64308284
west texas doesn't have alot of blacks.

most of the black in america are in major cities, mostly in the south infact

I think it's detroit, chicago, LA, new york city, atlanta, miami, New orleans and a couple more cities.

Blacks don't live in the country. In houston we had a bunch come after katrina. We fucking hate them here overall. Hispanics and white people in houston in general fucking hate black people in houston. They still try to get pity, refuse to work and new orleans was a 3rd world shithole that raised them all fucked up.

You can't even drive down a street anywhere without some fucking nigger panhandling on the corner. knocking on your window fat as shit wearing nikes begging for change. it's fuckin ridiculous. everywhere else i've lived it's not like it is here. fucking beggars are aggressive as shit and the cops don't give a fuck.

new york city, boston,la, philly, nothing compared to nigger in houston.
>>
No, but Varsity Blues is.

Also Blue Mountain State is accurate for any SEC school minus Vanderbilt.
>>
Lyla and the Coach's daughter were so fucking hot in this.
>>
>>64308284
He switches to the coach the black school in season 3 or 4.
>>
No because the teams aren't made up of skinny short white kids still going through puberty and one fully grown negro who domintes everyone
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.