[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Top players who GOAT for country and club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: javier_2013041710183918.jpg (22 KB, 618x411) Image search: [Google]
javier_2013041710183918.jpg
22 KB, 618x411
ITT : Top players who GOAT for country and club
>>
>>64298343
I really wish mexico had a better striker than this dude. Too bad Jimenez is a wanker and gio buried his career by moving to the MLS.

Chicha is a shitter. Dude poaches goals, but he's been terrible at doing his job for a while. This dude makes a goal for a every 3 that he misses. You just can't have that for the NT.

Great that he'll break borgetti's record, but he's just too one dimensional. It'd be great if he brought more to the table other than being ok at scoring goals.

Mexico is so shit with strikers. Literally no worthy strikers being made. Only decent wingers, ok goalies and alright midfielders. NOT A SINGLE GREAT STRIKER, LET ALONE ELITE.

wew wew wew
>>
>>64300275
>literally the best striker in the planet at the moment
>still not good enough
chicano
>>
Did you finish mowing lawns late tonight, Paco?
BTW who is that Mexican singer, he's some lanket that looks like an actual fucking worm
>>
>>64300468
Nice one Chicano, but im mexican.

Chicano's are the only people that actually believe your meme.
>>
>>64300707
>Mexican
>that flag
Chicano plz go back
>>
>>64300740
>he wasn't born in mexico and got citizenship because his father is a naturalized amerilard citizen

nice one desu sempai
>>
Dempsey was good for the u.s. and sounders
>>
>>64300707
Are you an illegal?
>>
Landon DOnvan plalyed for the best National team and best Club team in the world in 2010
>>
>le misses 5 clear chances and score 3 vs Ecuador in friendlies man

>>64300275
They should just use foreigners. Benedetto is better than Jimenez/Herrera/Lelalta
>>
>>64300903
This.
>>
>>64300740
Stop pretending you're not a spic like he is, no real americans give a fuck about bitcharito
>>
>>64300903
he's your best goal scorer for national team
best goal scorer per ratio for Mexico
best mexican goal scorer in champions league
best current mexican
>>
>>64301028
>chicano detected
>>
Chicanofats are truly disgusting
>>
>>64300879
no. >>64300773
>>
>>64298343

Chicharito misses many easy chances, but he has elite positioning, which helps him convert some of those chances. If he can learn how to finish consistently, he can be world class.
>>
>>64300903
>Benedetto is better than Jimenez/Herrera/Lelalta
>this wila delusion

hes equally shit and is invisible in big games. if he was any good he wouldnt be playing in liga mx
the only "good" america player of recent times is layun and he left you faggots
>>
>>64301074
he is not the best current mexican. He is the best striker (available right now) for mexico, but he's far from the best one right now.

Guardado is much better at club and national level.

>>64300903
Benedetto looks great in liga mx. I have contemplated him with the NT. I think he won't be eligible for the next WC. I'd much rather use him up front than fucking peralta or Jimenez. Pulido could have been something, maybe, had he not pulled his little stunt to move to europe.

>>64301028
Majority of mexicans don't overrate chicharito like americans of mexican descent. So you're wrong, americans actually give many fucks about chicharito.
>>
>>64301487
Jimenez is a shitter. I thought he maybe he just wasn't good enough for atletico and he would switch the tempo with benfica, but he hasn't. He's still a shitter.
>>
Neymar? Thomas Muller? really hard.
>>
>>64301624
>>64301624
lol Guardado is not better in hernandez for club. Hernandez is A TOP striker in europe, while guardado is around top 20-30
>>
>>64300870
Fulham*
ftfy
>>
>>64298343

He's a poacher with horrible finishing

his one good quality is positioning, that's it.

The CL game where he scored the tap in against athletico really highlighted it for me. He missed countless chances and scores one tap in that Tsunaldo (kek) did all the work for (if you can imagine it)
>>
>>64302251
except guardado has been doing it for years
>>
>>64303026
flopped in valencia and did well in second division

kek
>>
>>64303302
He was played out of position
>implying beanburrito wasnt cringe worthy for the past 3 years before joining Leverkusen
>>
File: Chicharito-ratio.png (373 KB, 610x388) Image search: [Google]
Chicharito-ratio.png
373 KB, 610x388
>>64303411
No he was not played out of position in Valencia when he first started there. He wasn't doing shit as a winger because he is one dimensional in his attack that he was put to lb.

>implying
>>
His face is so damn punchable it makes me mad just looking at it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.