[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more pathetic than getting destroyed by an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cucked by the bucks.png (113 KB, 587x877) Image search: [Google]
cucked by the bucks.png
113 KB, 587x877
Is there anything more pathetic than getting destroyed by an awful team like the Bucks and then trying to act tough about it?

>Y-yeah but we'll defend our home court soon, it'll be a revenge game
>against a team that just lost against the Lakers

This team couldn't be any more of a meme if it tried
>>
Ya I'm sure the Warriors were extremely devastated to know that they were only 24-1 after losing that game. A game that was the 2nd game of a back to back with the previous one being a double OT game.

You couldn't be any more meme with your obsession if you tried.
>>
>>64295060
That's exactly my point. They're acting like a bunch of babies over one loss to a shitty team
>>
>>64295112
I don't see them acting like babies. You're taking what they said too much to heart. It's amazing how some casual interview answers has gotten you this booty blasted.
>>
What's most funny to me is that Warriors haters, like yourself, will take any small, pathetic scrap of an opportunity to lambaste them any chance you get.

Problem is everyone can tell you are a petulant child, scraping the proverbial bottom of the barrel for any meager morsel to fuel your hate.

Have fun watching them continue destroying the league this year and repeating. Next time, don't make your butthurt so apparent.
>>
>>64295231
Reddit plz leave
>>
>>64295231
Those are some 5 dollar words
>>
File: 1442341093447.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1442341093447.png
208 KB, 327x316
>mfw no matter how hard they beat them, they can't take away that win
>at best they can split the season series
>>
Is beating the Warriors the highlight of the Bucks franchise?
>>
ya i remember the commentators being like "we are playing hte next week... thats all im gonna say" like stfu about the future u lost to an average team... i pray they lose again those idiots
>>
I don't think they will be able to recover if they lose again.
>>
Can they not handle the bantz?

Pretty sure the Heat went through a whole lot worse.
>>
>>64297442
It's an uncle toms team what did you expect?
>>
warriors really trigger a lot of you nerds
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.