[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the best and worst NFL logos for my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: the best and worst of NFL.png (158 KB, 1480x1010) Image search: [Google]
the best and worst of NFL.png
158 KB, 1480x1010
the best and worst NFL logos for my
>>
replace the packer logo with the Titans logo and you've got a deal
>>
>>64283959
Packers are not poop

to my packers they should be playing in milwaukee
>>
pura vida
>>
>>64283959
Packers logo is bullshit. Anything based on a letter or word is bullshit. At least try.
>>
Lelphins, Toxins and Busc are garbage tier

Replace them with Vikings, Broncos and Patriots
>>
>>64283905

What are you twelve? mom i like the ones with animals
>>
File: 1430809762873.png (28 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1430809762873.png
28 KB, 534x629
>Raiders logo not amongst the best
>>
I've always loved the Texans logo
>>
All your football logos look like garbage tbth. They look like kiddy shit someone would make up in 20 minutes for a shitty sports video game with fake teams
>>
>>64283905
>airline-tier logo
>best

>>64284296
>Toxins
You're literally either just saying that because they're a shit franchise with no history or because they won't let you cross the border. Their logo is the one thing they have going for them.
>>
>>64284435
I first saw it on Madden 2002 and I actually thought it was designed by EA in 10 minutes. I was surprised it was the actual logo tbqh

You just have shit taste
>>
>>64284400
>they look like the thing they are.

Pretty dumb, America-lite.
>>
Best
>Vintage Patriots (the actual patriot)
>Cardinals
>Eagles
>Panthers
>Buccaneers
>R*******

Worst
>Jets
>49ers
>Green Bay
>Steelers
>Giants
>Cowboys
>Bears
>Chiefs
>Titans

Whole league could use a revamp to their logos, desu senpai
>>
That new Dolphins logo looks like shit. Why doesn't the Dolphin have eyes?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.