[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo is in a gay relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
>Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo is in a gay relationship with a Moroccan kickboxer, it has been sensationally claimed.
The bizarre report surfaced after stories emerged in the Spanish press that he was making regular trips to Morocco to see Hari.
The Portuguese footballer, known for dating a string of supermodel girlfriends, was said to regularly visit kickboxer friend Badr Hari for 'cuddles'.
>According to Extra Confidencial, there is concern among the club's bosses about impact Ronaldo's regular trips to Rabat could have on his performances.
He now has a private jet, a £13.5million Gulfstream G200, available at Torrejon Air Base any day of the week, which he can use to travel abroad.
It was claimed he used the private jet to take him to Morocco after trainings and back again the same night so he could attend the following day's training.
Ronaldo, 30, has dated a string of models, including spending five years in a relationship with Russian star Irina Shayk.
However, his frequent trips to Morocco aboard his private jet are said to be a cause of concern at Real Madrid.
Pictures of the two posted on Hari's social media accounts a month-and-a-half ago show them lazing together in the sun poolside.
The first showed the pair together on a pool lounger. The accompanying caption read: 'Poolside chilling with my bro, always great to welcome you in my beautiful country.'
Another shows Ronaldo being held by Hari, who captioned it: 'Just married hahahaha. Always there to pick you up bro.'
MailOnline has requested comment from Ronaldo's representatives.
Hari considers himself to have lived a 'rags to riches' story after being born immigrants parents and rising to the top of his sport.
Born in December 8, 1984, he is the father of a young daughter and currently lives in Morocco, where he is widely-loved for his kickboxing prowess.
According to his website, he has a 'keen interest' in watches, cars and men's fashion.

Is Ronaldo the best gay footballer since Rodgers?
>>
He really, really likes women
>>
if he was in the closet do you really think he'd be posting all this shit on social media for everyone to see

use common sense m8
>>
Thread needs more TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdqyh-aeCL8
>>
I don't believe it...

Please Ronaldo, don't do a BLACKED.com vid.
>>
>>64270421
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 320x320
>>64269092
At least Ronaldo's not getting fucked by all the MANLETS that hang around him.

Badr Hari is 6'6
>>
i'll be really glad when this monosexuality meme dies. so a dude wants to bang it out with a different dude, big fuckin deal? maybe he got sick of dealing with female bullshit
>>
>>64270451
That's a big tsu
>>
>>64270451
He probably says tsuuuuuuuu while the kick boxer sucks his dick
>>
>>64270623
for tsu
>>
>>64270512
t. Aaron
>>
File: 1414029361512.jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1414029361512.jpg
87 KB, 900x900
>>64269092
good. who cares if they are gay, I sure do not. I hope rodgers is gay too. too many of you retards need to get your head right.

its basic civil rights.

niggers can do anything they want, so can queers
>>
>>64270666
checked
>>
File: 1449203992718.png (22 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
1449203992718.png
22 KB, 500x654
>>64270666

STOP MENTIONING MY NAME!! I REALLY REALLY LIKE WOMEN! OK REALLY!
>>
If someone this attractive is gay then is there any hope for the rest of us?

I mean if you have millions of girls who are willing to leave their families and lives behind to run off and make love to you AND you deny them then are us normal guys doing something wrong?

Should we stop chasing women too?

Is gay the new straight?
>>
File: 1414627343281.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1414627343281.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>64270712
I don't know about you, but I aint ever sucking no dick m8
>>
Lol maybe they're childhood friends. Either way, I don't think he's necessarily gay just because he might be having fun with another guy.

My roomate in college was a cute twink who gave me blowjobs every week and whom I fucked whenever I was drunk. Never really kissed him or cuddled with him or any gay shit, just enjoyed his holes because I'm high test and he was easy boypussy.

Anyways, I don't consider myself gay at all for that.
>>
File: women.jpg (34 KB, 525x342) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
34 KB, 525x342
>>64270733
>>
File: 1416076276223.jpg (36 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1416076276223.jpg
36 KB, 499x499
>>64270733
>shit that never happened
I always wonder why fat asses like you make shit up like this to get replies. must suck being low test betas
>>
>>64270682
ay bro! you mad bro?
>>
>>64270726
>mfw it's actually fun to do and I kind of want to do it again
>>
File: trash.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>64270791
sounds like the normal fat ass on 4chins

good going
>>
>>64270421
what he's actually saying is SIMMMM
>>
>>64270666
>The devil is promoting homosexuality.
Typical.
>>
>>64270512
aaron pls go
>>
>>64270712
just you i think mate
>>
File: fagnaldo.jpg (46 KB, 610x400) Image search: [Google]
fagnaldo.jpg
46 KB, 610x400
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 496x499
>mfw cr7 and Rodgers are gay for eachother
>>
>>64269092
>letting a man pick you up
>ever

Confirmed as gay
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.