[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you look like a bandwagoner, but there is a story behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>tfw you look like a bandwagoner, but there is a story behind each team you are fiercely loyal to
Miami Heat
Denver Broncos
Australian Test Cricket
Leicester City
New England Patriots

Please accept me, bros. I'm just like you.
>>
Nice blog faggot
>>
Let's hear your stupid stories
>>
>>64267482
>supporting two teams from the same league
I really don't care how good your stories are. That's inexcusable.
>>
>>64268983
>Miami Heat
I moved to Orlando but didn't want to support a franchise like the Magic, so I chose the Heat and stuck with them through all the bad and I'll be with them forever
>Broncos
Spend 92-2005 in Colorado. Nuff said.
>Australian cricket
Australians are my heroes on planet earth. I respect everything about them, and they sent a lovely invitation to watch the All Star game on /sp/ so now I love them like my family.
>Leicester
On the Vardy train before reddit finds out because I have elite sports knowledge. He made futbol in England exciting again. (I won't support spanish/italian leagues)
>Pats
I actually hate the Patriots, but they're my wife's son's team so I welcomed them to the family like I welcomed my boy.
>>
>>64269337
>my wife's son
stale boring meme tbhfam
>>
File: 010.png (511 KB, 1974x1400) Image search: [Google]
010.png
511 KB, 1974x1400
>>64269377
Shut up. Tell me your favorite anime and I'll tell you why your gay
>>
>>64269337
>>64269337
>let your wife choose your team

you fucking pussy whip
>>
>>64269890
Dragon ball z
>>
>>64267482
>new england cheatriots
Hang yourself, I'm blocking you from my friend's list
>>
>>64269337
You could have just posted your shitty bait in the OP you tremendous faggot
>>
>>64269905
Fuck, you're actually cool

My hands are tied
>>
I'm the same with supporting Man United
>brother jumps on the Chelsea bandwagon in ~2005
>united are the first team to beat them in the 05/06 season so decide to start supporting them out of spite for brother
>they win the next 3 titles so automatically labelled a glory hunter
>tfw
>>
>>64270041
You sound like my brother, every team I hate he magically becomes a fan
>>
>>64270041
>Right after I choose the Heat we get Shaq
Life isnt fair sometimes.
>>
I support man united because I thought the Vodafone logos looked cool, same with Ferrari in F1.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.