[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>citeh got kyiv >they'll get either /vw/gent or benficker/zenit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1444132467908.jpg (43 KB, 580x459) Image search: [Google]
1444132467908.jpg
43 KB, 580x459
>citeh got kyiv
>they'll get either /vw/gent or benficker/zenit in the next round

how is this shit not rigged?
>>
there will always be someone who thinks it's rigged.
>>
>>64260347
>City get kyiv
Well they won the group so were going to get a runner up
>they'll get either /vw/gent or benficker/zenit in the next round
No guarantee of that
>>
>>64260347

if they wanted to rig it for city to win why didn't they do it in any of the last 5 seasons?
>>
if you are looking for a fix look at madrid's rivals for the last few years. Always a team that has been stomped recently.

>>64260388
maybe they didn't pay what was asked
>>
>>64260347
citeh is owned by qatar. uefa is owned by qatar
>>
>>64260431

>implying uefa would risk the integrity of the torunament when they already make billions out of it
>>
>>64260466
yet somehow they were paired against barcelona for two consecutive years and barcelona (also sponsored by qatar) had to play against all european league champions to win last year's CL
>>
>>64260481
and that's why they use a completely mecanical system to chose the tourney rivals, don't they?
>>
>>64260533

what possible benefit could UEFA get from fxing the draws lad, please just try to be fucking rational
>>
>>64260555
what possible benefit could FIFA get from fixing the wc hosts? Please try to be rational
>>
How many times we got PSG-LELSEA ??
>>
>>64260570

Lotto in Italy was rigged and they pick those same balls.

FIFA has big money runnig under the table.
>>
>>64260570

that's fifa not uefa and besides fixing a topurnament host is vastly different kettle of fish to fixing actual matches
>>
>>64260614
i'm not saying that i think it's rigged, but we must remember that platini is boss of uefa...
>>
>benficker

t. Amadeus Zücker
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.