[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AFC WEST IS NOT OVER YET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: denkc-header.jpg (120 KB, 660x420) Image search: [Google]
denkc-header.jpg
120 KB, 660x420
Next 3 games

Broncos
@ Steelers (8-5)
vs. Bengals (10-3)
vs. Chargers (3-10)

Chiefs:
@ Ravens (4-9)
vs. Browns (3-10)
vs. Raiders (6-7)

After winning against the Chargers yesterday, Chiefs on a 7 win streak after losing 5 in a row. With the Broncos loss against the Raiders yesterday, that puts Broncos at 10-3 and chiefs at 8-5.

Winning the Division is still in sight for KC. Should they tie with Denver at the end, KC currently have the tiebreaker in division wins and split against denver.

And with the Wild card race in full throttle at the moment, somehow, someway, it looks like the chiefs will slip into the playoffs after the abysmal season start.

But what seed, is the million dollar question.

The last game vs the raiders worries KC fans, as the men in black are known for throwing monkey wrenches into the chiefs playoffs hopes, even when they are playing like trash.

And they're not exactly trash this year either, so...

In other news, Peyton is meeting with the coaches every day this week to determine if he is ready to begin practicing again. Due to return asap after he is able to practice.
>>
>>64253503
Please just eliminate us from the post season picking off manning 5 times and hopefully killing him

This shitshow is embarrassing. I feel like a geriatric is holding my team hostage
>>
either way the ponies are out in the first round

Probably chiefs too. I'd love to see them vs the patriots and wipe them out ala monday night football last year though
>>
go panthers
>>
Wish Peyton would go away. Osweiler looks very promising and it's time for a change.
>>
>>64254111
>very promising
As a game manager
>>
>>64253503
I'd love to win the AFCW, but I'm not sure if I like having the 3rd seed more than the 5th, AFCS division winner is pretty much guaranteed to be shit, so as much as I'd love to kek the Broncos, I hope we get the wildcard.
>>
>>64254209
>wanting to play the Colts again
The Colts are absolute dogshit even with a healthy Andrew Luck but that team has a knack for winning games when they feel like it. With how garbage that team is, if the chiefs lost to them and the Colts went on to again get blown out by 50 points in the next round, I would probably either kill myself out of rage or just stop being a chiefs fan altogether.

Losing to the Broncos would at least give us an excuse because of their elite defense but there is absolutely no excuse to lose to the Colts and the defeat would be humiliating for Chiefs fans. Even more so than the 2013 Wild Card game
>>
>>64254384
>Implying the Colts will win the AFCS
>>
>>64254461
I don't see any reason they wont.

Even though they are dogshit they are still the most competent of the bunch. Houston and Hoyer are going to colapse. Jags and Tits will be Jags and Tits
>>
panthers are going to beat everyone so not like it matters
>>
File: bg786e65h.jpg (17 KB, 862x76) Image search: [Google]
bg786e65h.jpg
17 KB, 862x76
>>64254513
>>
>>64254865
I will now direct you to the picture showing the Colts leading the AFC South and 3-1 record in the division
>>
File: 1415178790759.png (233 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1415178790759.png
233 KB, 500x375
>yfw the Benglels end up as the third seed in the AFC and face the Chefs in the playoffs and one of them HAS to break their playoff win drought
>>
>>64254163
At least he can run plays from under center, a few more catches and that was a won game.
>>
peyton vs brock bowl plz
>>
Holy shit he's right god fucking damn it
>>
>>64255609
> few
You are being too nice. Any catch would have gotten the win. Demaryius Drop Ball Syndrome seemed to spread to everyone that day.
>>
>>64255739
I had to take a break after the second half decline so maybe I missed a couple. I was just thinking of the two for Demaryius in the endzone and then the drop by Vernon in the second half.
>>
jesus is the chiefs second half schedule the weakest anyone has ever gotten? lucky bastards
>>
>>64255792
>implying the Chiefs aren't just this good
You will learn
>>
File: 1448230442057.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1448230442057.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>64255123
>>
>>64255803
>queefs good
>have the raidurs
>and two of the shittest teams ever
K
>>
oh for fucks sakes

doesn't this happen almost every year now? Some team is close to denver with 3 games to go, but they end up pulling away?

Steelers are going to be overconfident against brock and get wooped

bengals lost their QB, they are toast

Chargers are not only playing like trash, this will be their last game ever as san diego chargers. They are mentally depressed and out of it.

broncos go 3-0, seel the deal.
>>
>>64255893
>Steelers are going to be overconfident against brock and get wooped

Don't OutOfOrder the Rothisburger
>>
fuck the broncos
>>
chiefs are queefs
>>
The raiders team that just beat the Broncos?

You guys barely beat the chargers and we suck. I'm not saying you can't beat them but the odds you take the AFC west when they have a 2 game lead isn't very good
>>
>>64256924
but the chiefs beat the raiders

idk

afc west has some weird games against each other. KC was averaging over 30 points up till the chargers game.

Both KC and Oak have great D. will be an interesting game. I'm not getting too hyped yet. IF the steelers beat the broncos then I'll consider it a race
>>
>>64254384
this

when they're healthy, the colts are the only team that can beat the colts
>>
>>64256924
Denver isnt that good but divisional games are always a toss up. bad teams can play really good when its an old rivalry.
>>
chiefs are going to finally win a playoff game this year

and then lose the next one.
>>
Chiefs will win out and finish 11-5 as the #5 seed

Broncos will go 2-1 (loss vs Pittsburgh) and finish 12-4 as the #2 seed
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.