[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you like Chicharito? He's a hard worker,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: javier-chicharito-hern-ndez.jpg (112 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
javier-chicharito-hern-ndez.jpg
112 KB, 600x338
Why don't you like Chicharito? He's a hard worker, humble, scores goals anywhere he goes, shows up in big games 90% of the time, always give it 110% in games and is a top 10 striker in the world.
>>
Because it's /sp/

They hate everyone
>>
>>64248746
Dunno but Chicharito gets hated on more for some reason. Like I see a lot of literally whos get praised for something Hernandez does twice as better
>>
It's mostly because of that autistic chicano poster. If that's you, it's your fault
>>
I think he's alright
>>
Cuz no one likes the beans
>>
>>64249084
I don't think it's just one. The Mexico fans from Mexico on here are relatively chill for a rival, but the Chicanos are fucking insufferable.

I'd say we should send them back but I don't think Mexico would want or deserve them either.
>>
>>64249198
Dunno. hernandez is the most popular player in the bundesliga right now by far
>>
>>64249198
He's a pea tho
>>
>>64248669
Cause he's a fag and he sucks
>>
>>64248669
he is two of those things, max, and he's whiny and dives
>>
>>64248669
I blame the people that overhype him, talking about him as if he was Messi or something. He's a good player but holy shit this "chichadios" thing is annoying.
>>
>>64248669
For every goal he makes, he wastes 3 or 4 clear shots. He is really fucking frustrating despite being ridiculously effective.
>>
>>64248669
i think that is because the bad mexican habit of not being happy for compatriot's succes
>>
File: image.png (699 KB, 1092x1092) Image search: [Google]
image.png
699 KB, 1092x1092
indĂ­genas hate him because he's not one of them and is actually a nice, humble guy. masterrace chicanos have always supported him and now all the buttblasted indios can't do anything but stfu or hop on the bandwagon. we always know what's best.
>>
>scores in a meme league
>suddenly good
>>
>>64256572
Jaja pinche mexicanos , todos son culos aya y mas cuando viende para ka y se topan a un negro o cholo
>>
>>64249260
Fuck you, m8.
And "people" hate him because he's a literal god and they just can't fathom his godliness
>>
>>64256610
He's been scoring in every league he's played in, hermano
>>
He could be bundesliga top scorer if he keeps this up
>>
There's no need to explain this again, last world cup qualifying, if you followed it you would know.
>>
>>64248669
Meme player
>>
>>64256880
>all he needs to do is go out there and score
>>
>>64248669
>scores goals anywhere he goes
lmao
>>
>>64249639
Most popular in mexico maybe
>>
>americans talking about football

lmao
>>
>>64256017
Most people I know use "chichadios" ironically. Pretty sure most of /sp/ posts are also in that sentiment.
But yeah, there's probably a lot of fagbook and twater users that truly believe he's that good.
>>
>>64257227

but he does though...
>>
/a/ here
For me he's the living encarnation of hard work and humbleness, a 3D sports anime MC.
>He loves the game
>He's tenacious
>He has the balls to TRY
>He's a good sportsman
>He's humble
>He isn't ultra gifted for the sport he loves
>But he excells at a super underrated aspect of the game that in this case are his Off-ball movements
Most people are only following the ball when watching football, so they don't notice
Chicharito's godly movements without the ball, that's how he is able to score so much tapp ins.

And some people here in Mexico hate him because he is the living example of the fact that, sometimes

Hardwork>Talent

They hate him, cause they gave up, cause all their lives they've had this mindset
>Of course he's succesfull, he's got talent. I got no talent, so why should I try?
When they watch Chicharito score again and again, a thought starts resounding in their heads.
>Should I have tried harder?

They also hate him cause he comes from a good, well being family of footballers and wasn't raised on the streets or "El barrio" unlike Cuauhtémoc Blanco.
>>
>>64249639
lel he plays for a team with literally zero fans
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.