[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LMAO #bringbackmoyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Unbenannt.png (2 MB, 1371x765) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
2 MB, 1371x765
LMAO

#bringbackmoyes
>>
Is that Andy Gray?

JUST
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzPYRFSUlCQ
>>
#justiceformoyes
>>
>>
DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE GEE?
>>
>>64248760
EPIC
>>
>>64241908

>comparing teams from completely different leagues

I know LVG is shit, but people need to stop doing this unorinically.
>>
>>64248760

TRUE STORY XD
>>
>>64248950

>notsureiftroll.jpg
>>
>>64249014

Why would that be a troll?

Please explain what value there is to be gained from comparing results from this season to results 2 years ago
>>
>>64241908
>spent £150 million less
>got better results
>Manure fans will still defend this
>>
>>64249074

>inherited the PL champions
>finish 7th
>>
ok I have seen you guys suffer long enough and at this point I think it is time to reveal to you guys how to fix this shit. get rid of Van Gaal and hire Favre. Most of the teams in your league play outdated football, it is not that you dont have the money or players - you dont have the managers and the tactics. That is why Klopp will be successfull because we had that same situation in germany before we modernised the way we play. And look at us a shittier team like Wolfsburg beat ManUnited and they certainly dont have the better players.

Get Favre and give him a bit of time and you will be in the CL Semis in 2 years. Trust me on this one, if I would be in your shoes I would make a petition right now. This is THE way to save your club.
>>
>>64249111
>spend over 1/4 of a billion pounds
>lose to bournemouth
>>
>>64249256

>still 4th

Call me when they're 7th
>>
>>64241908

>MOYES WAS THE PROBLEM
>>
>>64249254

this desu
>>
>>64241908
Don't forget Moyes had to work in the pre-Leicester EPL, when winning games still meant something.
>>
>>64249585
Moyes had everything going against him that season.

His record in Van Laal's first season would still have gotten United in top 4
>>
File: csgb.jpg (143 KB, 504x453) Image search: [Google]
csgb.jpg
143 KB, 504x453
>Chelshit fans desperately trying to hide their abject failure
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.