[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the most hated athlete ever in American sports? What an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: camswag.jpg (103 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
camswag.jpg
103 KB, 400x300
Is he the most hated athlete ever in American sports?
What an awful smile to boot.
>>
Nah Brady is. Even casuals hate him. The people that respect him are a minority.
>>
I don't get why anyone would hate this man.
>>
>>64236519
Because he has fun when he plays, everyone knows that is not allowed in pro sports. It's literally worse than raping and killing a retarded black non-cisgender lesbian child.
>>
>>64236548
>>64236519
because he's winning and when a team wins they get obnoxious fans and people hate obnoxious fans and cam newton makes those fans obnoxious so they hate cam

god its so simple guys why don't you get it

it's happened with every single star player on a good team ever
>>
No, literally everyone except for middle-aged suburban women and /pol/ posters likes Cam Newton.
>>
>>64236465

Are Panther fans so full of themselves that they think everyone hates their team and Cam?

Most people don't care about them one way or another. Some people only wish Cam would pull his head out of his ass.
>>
>>64236564
this is also the reason so many people were happy to see the seahawks choke the superb owl away
>>
>>64236632
He's a NFC QB I can't bring myself to care either way about him.
>>
>>64236668
It was nice before the season started and people didnt even know us panther fans existed
>>
>>64236696

Well, I can't speak for everyone but the only Panthers player I remotely hate is Kuechly and that's only because he was gifted awards he did not deserve over better players.
>>
>>64236465
Don't hate him at all. I do think the Panthers are fools gold and have been getting fat on cupcakes all season though. I see them as a team that will lose the NFCCG.
>>
>>64236519
Successful black men always boil the blood of betas.
>>
I do t hate him at all. They're still gonna get destroyed the first game of the post season though
>>
>>64237414

People loved Jordan and Ali though.
>>
>>64237920
Jordan, yes. Ali, no
>>
>>64236564
I haven't seen a single obnoxious Panthers fan tbhwy.
>>
>>64236712
>leads the league in tackles for the past 4 years
>leads the league in INT for a LB for the past 4 years

>doesn't deserve awards
>>
>>64236712

Lol what are you talking about kuechly is amazing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.