[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does any Brazil care about her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10
File: marta.jpg (97 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
marta.jpg
97 KB, 960x540
She is unlucky to be from sexist hueland. She recently broke Pele's record for most national team goal, yet no Brazilian cared. Why is that?
>>
>>64230837

Holy fuck that monkey is ugly
>>
>>64230837
Only amerikucks care about female "athletes"
>>
>>64230977
At least we've won 3 womens world cups unlike you guys, and we never lost 7-1.
>>
>>64231067
>caring
>about
>womenz
>sports
>>
>>64231067
back to reddit, faggot
>>
Because she plays against weak competition
She comes from a country with shit machismo culture
She lives in a country with a worthless currency that will hyperinflate any month now
Because there is a drought, so water is more important than women's soccer
And because of favelas.
also she's kind of a bitch
>>
>>64230837
>She recently broke Pele's record

Please don't compare what Pele did to what some chick who plays again fucking housewives is doing
>>
>>64234935
Hey even Romario acknowledged her feat. Why do you guys have to put down womens football anyway?
>>
>>64234958
Because the best women's national teams regularly lose to high school boys. The goals Pele racked up against literal whos still deserve more acclaim than women's soccer goals because of the level of competition
>>
>>64230837
>Why is that?

maybe because it's fucking >women's sports?
>>
Her sport has no coverage aside from the main world events. Nobody knows the team she regularly plays for.

People do care about her, they expect her to win.

Brazilians have a culture of 'stoning' losers. They turn on people that somewhat represent them but lose, when in fact they should pledge for improvements on the sports and infrastructure.

I find it shameful that we don't watch women's football.
And it won't grow on its own, will it? If the TV/cable doesn't show it, who'll advertise in it?
It's a vicious circle.

Clubs are having its debts negotiated to have them paid in installments with very low interest rate. In the previous stages of the law project that regulates these negotiations, one of the proposed clauses was that clubs should invest on womens football.

But clubs are slowly finding ways not to comply with that and work around it, seemingly.
Alongside with other measures the president herself decided to veto, simply because she overlooked/didn't bother thinking of implications of it or heard a whisper to do that way.

Really shameful. Marta is brilliant and was simply wasted.
>>
>>64234958
>Why do you guys have to put down womens football anyway?

If you like women's soccer that's fine, but don't go comparing the women to the men. That's what bothers me. Like >>64235051 said, they cannot compare to even the worst of male players. Why would anybody watch such low skill sport when they could watch the men? WTF is the appeal?
>>
friendly reminder that if you wouldn't lovingly fuck marta you're pretty much a walking mangina
>>
File: marta2.jpg (540 KB, 2984x2124) Image search: [Google]
marta2.jpg
540 KB, 2984x2124
>>64235119
>wouldn't lovingly fuck marta

I would m8. She cleans up okay.
>>
File: 1444870815892.jpg (63 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
1444870815892.jpg
63 KB, 343x432
>>64230837
I'd Marta
>>
That's not true, she's talked about fairly often.
>>
>>64235547
compelling argument, huehue's
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (43 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
43 KB, 620x465
>>64235118
>Asspained Maple Leafs

Pic Related
>>
>>64235051
Not to mention there's a massive dropoff in quality between women's national teams, which comes far sooner than in men's football. In the current Euro qualifiers the Swiss team have won all 4 of their games, and haven't lost any game by less than a 3 goal margin. And when you're consistently getting results like that, it gives the players far more opportunities for statpadding. Switzerland's not even necessarily one of the great European teams right now, they're just one of the ones that aren't absolute trash.
>>
>>64231067
LMAO Curitiba u-17 would win the woman's World Cup.
>>
>>64235165
>she
>>
>>64235609
Wew lads looks like murrishits actually believe meme sports like wimminz sawker and basketball actually matter hahaha
>>
>>64236099

Being this mad because your country blows dog dick at both

Wew lad
>>
only americans care about women athletes
that and blacks
you guys are so keked it's hilarious
>>
>>64231067
Go back to Tumblr!
>>
>>64235609
Eat shit and die.
>>
>>64230837
>She is unlucky to be from sexist hueland

that's not right though, literally nobody except for the USA cares about female competitions.
>>
To be fair she's probably playing against better opponents than Pele scored most of his '1000+' goals against
>>
>>64236335
>>64237299
actually seems like some of our friends in the far east care too.
>>
>>64230837
She's playing against shite that's why kid, come to Europe my friend and find out how proper teams play, I'd say top non league sides could kick these little skanks off the pitch and a league one side could beat the best female all 11 with ease, catch a better game of football going down the park on a Sunday kid
>>
>>64230837
We only ever watch finals of the world cup or olympic gold medal, provided Brazil is playing, and unfortunately she has choked every time.
She's the Messi of women's football.
>>
>>64235119
Daily reminder that she's a dyke.
>>
No, no one cares about cunt divegrass.
>>
>>64238053
eye opening reminder that we are all natively bisexual, with preferences towards a gender or another, but ultimately, we seek sex/love where we can have it.
we go for the sex/love we find ideal, whether it comes from a man or woman and regardless of our gender.
and aside from social construct, nothing should prevent people from doing this.
I've seen this many times.

But Marta ain't into women, no. She said it in an interview.
>>
>>64237503

lolno, even players from 50 years ago would destroy the best womens teams of today
>>
>>64239331
>But Marta ain't into women, no. She said it in an interview.

Well then it must be true.

She literally lives together with another dyke female footballer who she met when she played in Sweden.
>>
>>64239576
give me her name and a credible source
>>
>>64237503
If anything football back then was even more physical, which would make the gap between a modern female team, and a male team from back then larger.
>>
If she were from here she would be praised all the time, she was definitely unlucky to not born here because in her prime she shat on any of these other broads
Instead I get to see nonstop commercials about meme wambach like if it was Messi retiring
>>
File: 0805_native_ads_970-630x420[1].jpg (52 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
0805_native_ads_970-630x420[1].jpg
52 KB, 630x420
>>64230837
>woman footballer does something special
>WHY DON'T PEOPLE CARE A FOOTBALL RECORD WAS BROKEN
>someone compares football with women's football
>YOU CAN'T COMPARE THEM THEY'RE DIFFERENT SPORTS
>>
>>64239331
please try to rationalize your homosexuality on another board
>>
>>64239667
just telling you how it is, my sexually repressed friend
>>
>>64239673
Might be true in the most degenerate "nation" on earth but not everywhere. And before you say it, yeah, Sweden is headed to becoming like Brazil, sadly.
>>
>>64239673
you're just telling me how your sexuality is, which is fine, but leave it for another board.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>64239618
https://www.instagram.com/p/oUd2EXHSv4/
>>
>>64239686
nah, brazilians are supremely ignorant/bigots on that matter.

often the news of a father killing an 'effeminate' son pop up.

you may be heading to some other kind of religious bigotry.
>>
>>64239712
...the credible source?
>>
>wymen's sports
>>
>>64239331
>we are all bisexual
No, I've been hearing this pushed for years and no, I genuinely have no attraction whatsoever to men
The only dick I like is mine, I don't understand this whole gender neutral faggotry has taken over, I feel bad for kids growing up with this mentality pushed to them
>>
She broke it vs Trinidad and Tobago who only had a squad of 12 players for the match and they were pretty much all debutants who are just normal students back home. No wonder she scored so many with shit opponents like that.
>>
>>64239331
>This is what they teach in Brazil
That's completely wrong m8
>>
>>64239763
http://www.sydsvenskan.se/sport/fotboll/fcr/det-fanns-en-annan-trygghet/

There you go.
>>
File: Best keeper.webm (2 MB, 599x336) Image search: [Google]
Best keeper.webm
2 MB, 599x336
Could I join a Women NT?
I'm 21 and I went to a "Only boys school", so we played football all day.
If I claim to be a girl (I don't even need to look like one, just look at B.Jenner) could I break those records?
>>
File: 15s00frisk.jpg (62 KB, 800x614) Image search: [Google]
15s00frisk.jpg
62 KB, 800x614
>>64239906
imagine if this was about two men, how incredibly weird and awkward that would be
>buy ronaldo and bale in a couple deal
>>
>>64239935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34A46cZ1sBM

I don't see how you'd be any worse than this keeper
>>
>>64237969
Don't compare her to Messi. This is like those idiot's 20 years ago who said Mia Hamm was as good as Ronaldo Fenomeno.
>>
>>64239964
>yfw Ronaldo gets a sex change so he can statpad against the Trinidad and Tobago's womens team

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64239935
Take some hormones and claim you're transgendered and you'd probably break Just Fontaines record at the next Womens World Cup lmao.
>>
The only reason the US cares about womens "soccer" is because it's the only thing we're #1 at, as well Americans tend to be bandwagoners. If the USWNT choked again this year we wouldn't care.
>>
>>64239331
>we are all natively bisexual

No wonder there's so many trannies in brazil
>>
>>64237503
>this idiot
The South American leagues were godly back then you dumbass, they could compete with Europe.
Garrincha and all the other Brazilian players that won the first 3 world cups played in Brazil.
>>
>>64240101
>Call me Cristiana Ronalda
>>
>>64239576
This was like Kelly Smith / Alex Scott from the English womens team. At least they never actually denied being together though.
>>
>>64236099
>All of your country's sports aren't full of meme players

:-D
>>
>>64237272

Why are you so upset friend?
>>
>>64239992
the point is she's indisputably the best in the world who chokes for the national team.
>>
>>64241882
Santos back then was Barcelona today. But why was Independent and Panora winning the Copa Liberties over the hue clubs?
>>
>>64243903
you're either ignorant or dishonest.
>>
>>64235051
yeah caring about womens sports would be like me caring about being the home run king in my towns rec league softball team
>>
File: 1423927664718.jpg (157 KB, 720x718) Image search: [Google]
1423927664718.jpg
157 KB, 720x718
>>64239750
>caring about a shameful fruit of a son who wont sire you heirs
>not just bottling it in and going on camping trips once every few months
>>
>>64235609
Like I give a flying fuck about women's sports.

You are an embarrassment to your otherwise based flag
>>
>71 replies

lel
>>
Her time as ZOMG BEST IN DA WERL U GUIZE came and went in a fucking hurry. Yes, she scored a nice goal or two against some of the worst USWTMNTs of the last 20 years. But for the vast majority of her career she has been overhyped as fuck. And Brazil never wins shit. This is the time where some faggot will want to parrot Julie Foudy's incessant "but their federation never put any money into" bullshit. OH FUCKING WELL.

Reminder that Alex Morgan will never have another season as good as she had in 2011 and she was absolutely robbed of ballon d'or that year.

Further reminder that 'Big Game' Carli Lloyd has had twice the career of big bad Marta, if not thrice.
>>
>>64248483
Becase of cheeky argie club futbol
>>
>>64248483
Independiente*
PeƱarol*
Copa Libertadores*

Turn spellcheck off mate.
>>
>>64255516
Can't blame Brazil, they prefer to win the ACTUAL world cup. Instead of focusing on the women's meme cup.
>>
>>64255516
>actually giving a shit about women's futbol
Seriously m8?
>>
>>64239941
Jesus those girls are all fucking hot.
>>
I honestly think the womens sports meme will be dead by next summer.
>>
>>64260169
>implying
It will never be dead, since every time a murrican cunt wins something, Jamal comes to this board to shitpost about cunt athletes no one care about.
>>
>>64251593

>Only reason you don't care is because your team got BTFOTFO

Don't you have some tar sands to attend to?
>>
>>64255516
>People unironically give a shit about this shit
Pretty sad desu
>>
File: relajate.jpg (54 KB, 584x442) Image search: [Google]
relajate.jpg
54 KB, 584x442
>>64260179

Whom is this Jamal you speak of friend?

Sounds like you may be offended by that beatdown by the Irish lad.

>>64260896
>>
>>64255516

>Lloyd hasn't been an inconsistent player over the last 4 years
>Lloyd hasn't disappeared at times - including in big games

'sure'
>>
>>64230837
>She recently broke Pele's record for most national team goal, yet no Brazilian cared. Why is that?

Because she's a women in a patriarchal society that doesn't value female athletes
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.