[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's a good NFL QB, y'all just PC bitches that get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
He's a good NFL QB, y'all just PC bitches that get worked up for some reason when a 23 year old alpha male has a couple drinks or banters with his bros.
>>
File: johnny cokehead.png (574 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
johnny cokehead.png
574 KB, 577x1024
>>64219631
>y'all
die redneck
>>
>>64219631
>It told to not drink or party because he needs to act like an adult who's being paid millions of dollars to be the face of our franchise
>"Can do"
>Drinks and parties for the umpteenth time

If I had a nickel for every time he said he was getting his act together, I'd be able to buy him out of his contract
>>
>>64219811
Coaches shouldn't be babysitting him like that. They're basically forcing him to lie or controlling his life like a child.
>>
>>64219811
>Being told not to drink

YOU GOTTA LET THE COCAINE COWBOY LOOSE
>>
>>64219631
Slow your roll, son. It was the 49ers. If he looks decent next week against Seattle, then you can brag.
>>
>>64219631
>Browns
>2017 Owl winner

Selecto two, poor fuhavor.
>>
>>64219631
so true. me and johnny were in rehab at roughly the same time. not at the same place but people have on idea what he struggles with on a day to day basis.
>>
>>64219631
His team is 3-10, nigga

Browns are just as shit as ever
>>
>>64219631
>y'all

dismissed
>>
>>64224812
And two of those wins are John Ball's.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.