[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If /WWE/ was moved to /asp/ and banned from /sp/ because it isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
If /WWE/ was moved to /asp/ and banned from /sp/ because it isn't a sport, why do we tolerate fifa and football manager generals when they're about video games? They should be banned from posting here and moved to /vg/
>>
/asp/ was made so they don't cry about being forced to further shit up /tv/ There's nothing sport about glorified muscle people with 3rd rate acting skills.
>>
Because faggots thought they thought it was le epic to force more moderation on /sp/.
>>
>>64212913

They really do need to be moved, fuck video game faggots
>>
>>64213126
I thought asp was for people playing amateur sports like rec league basketball and boxing and shit
>>
>>64213507
I thought it was for Pot Wheels and other sports too dumb for /sp/
>>
>gook bans WWE from /SP
>board praises UFC which is also scripted results

this is what happens when reddit and tumblr take over
>>
>>64213799
It's already too late. This place is slowly dying thanks to Reddit
>>
>>64214451
>slowly dying
It's already dead for quite some time now
>>
>>64213126

That literally answered nothing about video games. Can you read?
>>
>>64214561
I think it's because a lot of people on this site think sports (and sports games) are for normies, so sports game generals are allowed on /sp/ to ensure they aren't trolled by angry /v/irgins.
>>
>>64213507
Thats fucking awesome so shut up

I don't even like soccer or participate, but /sp/hl was the shit, and you are an utter SEEEEEEETHING freshcunt for missing out.
>>
>>64215012
Sorry for the (You)

I meant to direct my infantile rage at >>64212913
>>
>>64212913

Who gives a fuck? That goes for wrestling too. It was all contained in a general thread. Just don't fucking click on it.
>>
>>64215843
Wrestling aint even gone man look at paige gf spam.

All is well.
>>
The better question is, why do you care?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.