[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can this piece of shit live with himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: stephen_curry_46_large.jpg (830 KB, 3959x2808) Image search: [Google]
stephen_curry_46_large.jpg
830 KB, 3959x2808
Have you ever seen a team melt down like the Golden State Warriors did tonight? A true leader would've risen up for the moment and forced OT or a win.

But no, his team got raped by 12 by a team that isn't even in the fucking playoff picture.

This motherfucker got exposed. I have never hated a player more than I have Stephen Curry.

Enjoy the L, you fuck.
>>
agreed, if MJ was on that team instead of curry he would've slapped a few teammates and yelled at a few others and channel'd his GOATness and also hit a few clutch shots and they would've won

curry and the warriors are fucking OVERRATED TRASH
>>
File: 1399104702099.png (1 MB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
1399104702099.png
1 MB, 699x699
>not going 82-0
knew these dipshits were overrated, get this garbage out of my face, first round playoff exit
>>
>>64193805
I don't remember MJ ever losing to a team like the Milwaukee Bucks. I just don't
>>
>>64193367

24-58 confirmed.
>>
File: curry.png (685 KB, 596x580) Image search: [Google]
curry.png
685 KB, 596x580
>>
>>64193970
why are you so insecure?
>>
fucking /sp/.... thought 24-1 wouod be bigver meme tonight but no fucking MMA??? sad tbqh
>>
>>64195840
why would that be a meme retard? the warriors aren't supposed to be winning like this.

They didn't choke or anything. Casuals man
>>
>>64193970
they lost to Toronto raptors, who were a shit team, when they went 72-10 i think
>>
>>64193367
>Went to double OT last night.
>Expecting them to get the W tonight

Anyone who didn't see this coming is a dumbass.
>>
>>64196177
>le hindsight man
>>
>>64196220
I called it yesterday right after the game but I forgot to cap it. Oh well, believe me or don't.
>>
>>64193970
They lost to the Raptors, who were a 1st year expansion team.
>>
This is the best thing to happen to Steph, honestly, its for his own good

his head was getting too big and even his wife started getting mouthy on twitter

dude is a great shooter, but heard him mocking some fans the other night against LA for no reason, seems like a spoiled rich desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.